For Sale 1988 FJ62 143k miles OME (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OME lift, Heavy/heavy. I have the ss brake lines just haven't put them on yet. 34x10.50 swammper LTB. Interior is re done. Custom rubber mats, tint, Pioneer touchscreen DVD/CD iPOD player. $10,500

This cruiser is in great shape, runs and drives great. No power options to break.
Craigslist stuff 009.JPG
Craigslist stuff 014.JPG
Craigslist stuff 016.JPG

This is a good friend on mine. It's as nice as it looks. He takes great care of his stuff. Wish I had the money!

Max, Can't believe your doing this!!!

More pics

It has the classic gas tank clear coat damage, but no rust
Craigslist stuff 012.JPG
Craigslist stuff 013.JPG
Craigslist stuff 010.JPG

What's classic about gas damage? They putting acid in the gas up there? None of my cars have gas damage like that.

Nice cruiser though.

Jeremy

What's classic about gas damage? They putting acid in the gas up there? None of my cars have gas damage like that.

Nice cruiser though.

Jeremy

I mean classic as in typical for this model of cruiser. I have seen a lot of 62s and about 75 percent of them have the same damage caused by the fuel spilling out when you fill the tank up. Mine was like this when I bought it, I can only assume the previous two owners didnt wipe the gas off when it spilled out.

Going to take some door jam, fender well, and motor pics tonight, will post for everyones enjoyment.

My 85 FJ60 has the same stinkin' gas damage...

Nice 62...

Yes I still have it. Here are some more pics
DSCN1527.JPG
DSCN1529.JPG
DSCN1530.JPG

Motor Pics
DSCN1522.JPG
DSCN1524.jpg
DSCN1519.JPG

bump for a local guy...

You may try a product called Supreme Cutting Creme by Productions. It is a polishing compound that if used with a high speed buffer (I use a DeWalt DW849) and it works well on most applications. It may get some of that gas damage off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom