SOLD 1988 Diesel FJ62 aussie ute adventure ready! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posting this beauty up for sale as it just sits in the shop and has not been wheeled since it was purchased from dieselbigot on here. Clean CA diesel title in hand. Had everything gone through and it is in 100% condition. All pictures were taken today. Asking 53k OBO and located in St George UT. PM or call/text me at eight one 7 372 5 one 3 nine. Would love to see this go to someone who will use it! Make an offer... 👍

I know i am new to this site, however have been on Pirate forever and live close enough (and wheel with) Woody on here that I can run it by his place for an pre buy inspection if needed.

1988 FJ62 LAND CRUISER - CONVERTED TO AUSSIE STYLE DIESEL UTE
FACTORY DIRECT INJECT 12HT (TOYOTA) TURBO DIESEL
4SP MANUAL (H41)
FULL 12V ELECTRICS
LEFT-HAND DRIVE
CLEAN CA (SMOG EXEMPT) DIESEL TITLE
CRUISES COMFORTABLY AT 70 MPH
BRAND NEW 37" KM3 TIRES.
AC - TILT - PW - PL
DUAL CASES W/ 215:1 CRAWL RATIO
100% TOYOTA DRIVETRAIN
35 GAL FUEL TANK, SAFARI SNORKLE, WARN WINCH
FULLY STOCKED SLIDE OUT SPARE PARTS DRAWER
DUAL BATTERIES, LOCKERS & OBA SYSTEM
HOT SHOWER SYSTEM
DRIFTA KITCHEN
2 FLATBED SYSTEMS (TUBE ROCK CRAWLING BED + ALUMINUM CAMPER BED

20191022_125606.jpg

20191022_125554.jpg

20191022_125615.jpg

20191022_125529.jpg

20191022_125622.jpg

Last edited:
I dont have any of the pics from the conversion, @dieselbigot may have some as he was the owner who did all the work. Maybe he'll chime in with some pics!
Sorry, Don...unfortunately all the photos along with the build thread that FC187 posted on Pirate4x4 back during the build were lost with some glitch PBB had in its forum software. So I have no photos of the build process I can post.

Suffice to say, however, when FC187 built this he went crazy with details I never even thought were possible. Whoever gets this rig is getting one hell of a build at less than half what it cost me to complete it back in 2013

That is a sweet truck. GLWS

Just ran across this....what dreams are made of. Awesome truck.

Just ran across this....what dreams are made of. Awesome truck.

Thank you. Just added a RTT!

20200105_111211.jpg

20200105_110254.jpg

I love it but its so far out of my realm of $$$ now that I couldn't even begin to make a serious offer. I hate to say it but it might be time to have a go at the bring a trailer crowd

We did the diesel conversion, gear train, some axle work, the OBA setup and a bunch more work on this vehicle. It's top notch and has a "cool factor" beyond mosty. FCs cage and custom cab/beds speak for themselves.

GLWS, this is a fantastic vehicle.

Georg

Valley Hybrids

Who bought my old girl?? Man..those last couple of pics brought tears to my eyes. So damn cool looking.

It's back in California, Roseville. Hope to get a lot of time out of town with her!

Great guy who will get her out and used and intended! Glad she went to a good home! Enjoy her man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom