For Sale 1988 BJ74 JDM RHD - Lethbridge Alberta Canada - SOLD (1 Viewer)

FJBen

SILVER Star
I know this isn't really helping you sell, but I can't really believe this isn't selling for that price either.

FJ40's sell for ridiculous prices, more than this now rusted WAY worse with hacked V8 swaps from 20 years ago and barely drivable. The parts alone on this rig easily justify the price. Heck Someone would be quite the money ahead if you had a shell FJ40, bought this and put all the drivetrain in it.

Good luck!

shush!

i'm in the middle of building a garage, and all the extra cash is going into that. i'm hoping that no one sees this so that i can make a road trip up north after we're done spending big monies...

keep it on the d/l guys. 8^)

seriously, this is a great deal. awesome truck that i would drive year round. would be the perfect replacement for my fzj80. just saw a really rough bj71 go for a lot less than this. was really rough. did i say it was rough? might be some are worried about buying over the border. did some research, and it really seems to be quite trivial, as long as your ducks are in a row.

--r

joekatana

GOLD Star
Bump!
I cant believe I am still sitting on this. Lots of interest but nobody has made the trip to come see it yet....

I think this is a great deal and I was the one buying it and ready to leave to pick it up in Canada when the seller unfortunately changed his mind last year . In the meantime I have build a wheeler 73 for me so I have no more interest in this as I already have an offroad ready 73 now...… that being said my homebuilt one cost me about 4 to 5 times of what he is asking for his. Great opportunity for someone who wants a cruiser to go wheeling/camping/hunting or whatever where you run the risk of getting a few scratches and bruises ;)

Good luck with the sale , someone will see the light and pull the trigger on it soon I hope

Joe

I think this is a great deal and I was the one buying it and ready to leave to pick it up in Canada when the seller unfortunately changed his mind last year . In the meantime I have build a wheeler 73 for me so I have no more interest in this as I already have an offroad ready 73 now...… that being said my homebuilt one cost me about 4 to 5 times of what he is asking for his. Great opportunity for someone who wants a cruiser to go wheeling/camping/hunting or whatever where you run the risk of getting a few scratches and bruises ;)

Good luck with the sale , someone will see the light and pull the trigger on it soon I hope

Joe
Thanks Joe, I wish I would have sold it to you when I had the chance. I know it would have been in good hands. If it doesnt sell soon I will have to list my HDJ81 for sale :(

Price drop!! $11,000USD
Somebody better buy this quick before my HDJ81 sells!!!

Last edited:
Heya- has the h55 been serviced? Syncros/ etc?
We opened up the top cover on the 5 speed at the same time the t-case was being rebuilt. Everything looked good then. Ive dumped the gear oil a half dozen times since owning it and have never seen any bits. I've een running Amsoil 75/90 synthetic. Transmision shifts great but if you get real sloppy shifting into 2nd you can feel some syncro wear

Sold to a good home!!
20190418_201116.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom