For Sale 1988 BJ74/73 JDM - 3B Diesel - Seattle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BJ74 For Sale (4).JPG

SOLD
For Sale: 1988 Land Cruiser BJ74 LX with 3B engine and 5 speed transmission ***$$$$$***
Located near Seattle, WA
Currently Registered in Washington.
Additional information and photos on CraigsList -1988 Land Cruiser BJ74/73 JDM - 3B Diesel

Last edited:
I also wondered what happened to the old engine but I think the answer is in the sig line.....looks like the 2 traded motors

Yes, the 13b-t went into my BJ42, for it is my daily driver. It had a few issues but cleaned up nicely. Though, I have fallen in love with this BJ74 and am a bit reluctant to give it up. The potential is amazing, and with the 3b, parts are much easier to find. Engine is also a great matchup with the 5 speed, and it is a tractor climbing hills.
I have priced it a few thousand lower than compatible BJ73's due to the engine swap, though in the process I have cleaned up much of the electrical issues/modifications from the previous owners. Unfortunately, I don't have the additional time to put into it to make it great. I am hoping that it will find the right buyer, a fellow mudder to create an amazing machine.

Reduced!!!
Back on market after my wife used her as her commuter vehicle during the winter.

SOLD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom