For Sale 1988 BJ74 60K KM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Folks,

I just got this truck a couple months back. I really enjoy it, but realizing that a truck and trailer isn't going to work for me and my business use so I've got to let it go. It was imported 10 Years ago with just over 10K on it and has been used gently ever since, not taken off-road that I know of. Just had it looked over at Radd Cruisers and they couldn't find anything it needed other than a bit of brake work which I had done. Put about 6000km on it and am sad to see it go but I think I need a Sprinter Van for my bakery.

Ad is up on craigslist, I need $25 000 CAD for it which is everything I've got into it. Truck is located in Victoria BC.

1988 BJ74 Land Cruiser

Hey Folks,

I just got this truck a couple months back. I really enjoy it, but realizing that a truck and trailer isn't going to work for me and my business use so I've got to let it go. It was imported 10 Years ago with just over 10K on it and has been used gently ever since, not taken off-road that I know of. Just had it looked over at Radd Cruisers and they couldn't find anything it needed other than a bit of brake work which I had done. Put about 6000km on it and am sad to see it go but I think I need a Sprinter Van for my bakery.

Ad is up on craigslist, I need $25 000 CAD for it which is everything I've got into it. Truck is located in Victoria BC.

1988 BJ74 Land Cruiser

Hello, can you post or send photos and contact information, please?

There is contact info and pictures in the Craigslist link I posted. I'll try to upload them here as well. Just my email on the craigslist ad, feel free to call me at 250 889 5455 if that is easier or PM me.

P1040343.JPG
P1040345.JPG
P1040389.JPG
P1040426.JPG

P1040472.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom