1988 2L diesel fuel filter primer head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Morning all,

I've just bought myself a 1988 pickup with a 2L non turbo diesel. I need a filter head (with the small thumb priming pump on it) and I cannot find one anywhere (I am in BC, Canada), could anybody advise where to find one or what might be interchangeable with it?

Thanks!

James.

pickup.jpg

Morning all,

I've just bought myself a 1988 pickup with a 2L non turbo diesel. I need a filter head (with the small thumb priming pump on it) and I cannot find one anywhere (I am in BC, Canada), could anybody advise where to find one or what might be interchangeable with it?

Thanks!

James.

I bought one off Ebay Australia. It's a knock-off one but works fine. There are a bunch, but here is a link to one for example: Diesel Fuel Filter Primer Pump Assy For Hilux LN106 LN107 LN111 LN56 LN86 2L 3L | eBay

Thanks mate, i've just spoken to my local Toyota dealer, the head part number is 23301-54040 and the complete assembly is 23300-54180 for future reference, but they are both discontinued unfortunately. I'll get one of those ordered now thanks!

Thanks mate, i've just spoken to my local Toyota dealer, the head part number is 23301-54040 and the complete assembly is 23300-54180 for future reference, but they are both discontinued unfortunately. I'll get one of those ordered now thanks!

I just noticed there are ones on Ebay Canada and USA too, but many come from Asia anyhow. So ship time/cost may be significant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom