Trade 1988 & 2002 4-Runners (parting) & open to trades! (S.W. Pennsylvania) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey there Mudders
We are parting out our "parts rigs" for our 88 & 00 4-runners.

87 (was) 22re/5spd/4x4 NO MOTOR/TRANS,Body !! Only doors (no mirrors)
02 3.4 (Bad Trans & Rad)

I have the following parts "areas" available and can provide detailed photos of any requests parts and will provide my information via PM and am able to text photos/Info/prices/offers. I do accept Paypal (family/friends) and can also accept money via F.B. and of course Postal money orders..or good old money. I am always looking to trade parts as well. Like I said,We have an 88 & 00 4-Runner and aftermarket, off-road, off-grid, camping, recovery items are always of interest..tires..racks...bumpers..whatever, We are open to offers.

Once any of this is gone,it's gone and I usually will accept any reasonable offers/trades (just be kind).

Interior:
87: Pretty much most of the interior (other than the pad itself & center console)
02: Everything but F.L. Seat, Center console "lid", 4x4 computer.

Body:
87: Doors (rough,but do-able and complete), Hardtop,Misc. Engine bay items (NO MOTOR/TRANS)
02: NO ROT! Hatch Door & Flares Gone! F.L. Fender & Door have some damage.

87 FRAME is actually not that bad at all. I mean for Pennsylvania it has it's "flaking" but not a lot of rot. The frame IS a roller at posting time and will be getting cleaned up soon.

02 FRAME is pretty much the same condition as the 87, just not as much flaking. I just had a TON of work done on our 00 frame and wish it was as clean as the 02...I would have saved alot of money!

I currently have the 02 in the garage and am able to "dig" into it at any time. The 87 is just a rolling frame.

If asked what I want, I generally (like everyone) will check Ebay to get an idea but I don't expect it. Just please be fair and I'll get you your parts.

I have many posts on other groups and am just trying to make some room and "off" parts that I "hopefully" will NOT be needing.

(814)442-3342

I need to post pics via cell & will do so asap.

IMG_20180521_085231.jpg

IMG_20171111_153649.jpg

IMG_20171124_092531.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom