For Sale 1987 Turbo 4 Runner (Digital Dash) RUNS GREAT! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Fantastic rig, runs VERY good. Oil leak and that's about it. Been sitting for a few years but its ready for its new home. 22RTE or 22RET

Go to this thread for photos, having issues with photos right now.

ALSO SELLING!!!

• 1983 Toyota 4x4 short bed, Brick Red: motor and trans out...near perfect body) ($2500)
  • 1985.5 Toyota 4Runner (IFS) White: GOod Body, good interior, Auto Trans, frozen 22R(or RE?)
  • 1987 Toyota 4Runner Turbo Red: (Factorty 22RTE, 22RET (take your pick). Title hell...bill of sale only. RUNS GREAT! Oil leak...but seriously runs great. Turbo dash, great shape, ($6,500)
More pictures available but not too many more. Come and see or kick someone else's tires.

And some FJ40's

1974 - Green (Colorado FJ40) ran well when parked, needs clean gas, spark and battery and should go. Current status - Ranch Truck at best. For you? Parts or restore. Or drive a beater like I would. Ambulance Doors

1976 - Blue and White (California FJ40). Stolen (now clean) title. Non op. In parts and pieces. Top was dropped (unfortunately, don't look at me). Ambulance doors. Mostly clean/straight body ready for some wrenching and restore her to her former glory.

1979 - Black and surface rust (Colorado). No top. Close to running...carb work?

Asking close to 5K each. Bring a trailer and some cash, let's make a deal. Lancaster, CA

How many mikes on the 87 4Runner? No title?
i can't remember how many miles. I can find out, but it won't be anytime real soon. And the I bought the truck on a bill of sale and never completed a transfer. Now I have nothing. It's a very good truck though.

Does the 83 pick up have a clean title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom