1987 Truck interior search (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone please point me in the right direction to locate interior pieces for a 1987 Pickup? Seat covers, seat foam, carpet, stick shift boot, dash pad.

Thank you!

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to locate interior pieces for a 1987 Pickup? Seat covers, seat foam, carpet, stick shift boot, dash pad.

Thank you!

seat covers/foam are going to be custom, there are no factory ones available. the carpet kit is available for OC auto carpets. the stick shift boot is available from Toyota or marlin crawler. dash pads are on ebay all day.

heres some pictures of the carpet kit, I ordered the carpet with sounds matting, and also put ballistic mat underneath. also I just like showing off my runner because I just finished the build. I used 5th gen floor mats because they were free, and I swapped in 2nd gen bucket seats because they are more comfortable and most of the bolts line up. the inner rubber boots I got from Toyota and the outer leather boots is an el cheapo ebay one but its pretty well made.

seat covers/foam are going to be custom, there are no factory ones available. the carpet kit is available for OC auto carpets. the stick shift boot is available from Toyota or marlin crawler. dash pads are on ebay all day.
Thanks so much, 1987 stick shift boots are still available from a Toyota dealer?

Carpet kits are available from multiple sources. Google is really your friend.
Rockauto comes to mind: Rockauto carpet
Another: Stock Interiors and another Factory Interiors

I think this was the place I was looking at for custom floor mats: Carid floor mats

Custom seat covers are available from many sources. Wet Okole comes to mind. Foam, ummm, good luck. Maybe foam from a Tacoma seat could be adapted.

Not sure what color your interior is but there's nice shift boots for sale on eBay.

Not sure what color your interior is but there's nice shift boots for sale on eBay.

Interior is Blue/Blue. Thanks so much for the replies, greatly appreciated. Guess I'm on my own for replacement seat material.

Interior is Blue/Blue. Thanks so much for the replies, greatly appreciated. Guess I'm on my own for replacement seat material.

Yikes! That's a rare interior to come by. Any decent upholstery shop will be able to help you out with the seat replacement. They should be able to stitch you up a shift boot too.

One thing to note about the dash pads:
To my knowledge, there are no true reproduction dash pads. Most of what you see on eBay are "Dash Caps" or dash covers that go over your existing dash pad that mimic the look of the dash pad. They seem to work fairly well. I have not tried them because my dash is still crack free (knock on wood).

There is a blue Genuine Toyota N.O.S. dash pad on eBay now. It is of the older style (1984-1986), which I believe fits the same, except the passenger side vent is slightly different than the 1987-1988/89 versions.

A dash cap may be the way to go on this one.

:steer:

Link to dash pad mentioned above in case anyone's interested...

Thanks for the heads up! I can't believe that actually exists...I'll be a bidder as I have a great truck for it to go into :) Blue interior stuff is pretty hard to find.

My blue interior is pretty nice overall. I bet that dash pad fetches some good $$... I want it, probably as well as 500 other people. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom