craigslist 1987 Toyota Landcruiser BJ75 Troop Carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
Outside Link
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/santa-clara-rare-and-amazing-1987/7489951063.html

Not mine, no affiliation. Just found by accident.

Red, 1987, 463K km, 37K USD. Located in California but Colorado-plated.

One picture for posterity:

7A3765C5-9C26-4811-83FE-5F37F6034DC7.jpeg

Looks pretty sweet!

Can't wait to get in a 1999 diesel in 2024.

That's if you can still buy fuel at that point.

That roof is rusting away lol.

This truck was for sale few years ago for $6k. Some Gwagon dealer in CO bought it and had it listed for $13k. Not sure if it’s the same seller.

This truck was for sale few years ago for $6k. Some Gwagon dealer in CO bought it and had it listed for $13k. Not sure if it’s the same seller.
I just bought this Troopy- nowhere near listed price and am very surprised how good of condition its actually in. Way less rust than I thought it would have. The previous owner drove it all over the West & I mean all over on long trips. He drove it to so-cal the next day to deliver without even asking for a deposit. Drives great - straight - no real slop. Overall I Really excited to start this build. I currently have 3 triple locked 80s & fj55 -v8 on tons but I already love this little rig.

I just bought this Troopy- nowhere near listed price and am very surprised how good of condition its actually in. Way less rust than I thought it would have. The previous owner drove it all over the West & I mean all over on long trips. He drove it to so-cal the next day to deliver without even asking for a deposit. Drives great - straight - no real slop. Overall I Really excited to start this build. I currently have 3 triple locked 80s & fj55 -v8 on tons but I already love this little rig.
Keep us informed about a build thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom