Wanted 1987 Toyota HJ60 Oil Pan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I've searched high and low on ye olde internet for an oil pant for a 1987 diesel Land Cruiser and I've up short. The truck is Canadian spec, so I figured I'd call some Canadian Toyota dealerships. No luck. I just got off the phone with Cruiser Dan who politely informed me I am S.O.L. (though I might be able to get an upper oil pan from Japan). The part number is 12101-68012. I'm more than happy to pay for shipping from wherever on Earth one exists. There's got to be an easy enough mail route from Mordor, right? I found a used one on eBay that looked promising but when it arrived it was a pretty coat of paint on top of a rotted and repaired pan :bang:

Anyway, let me know what you've got. I need to find one somehow, as soon as possible. Thanks!

Have you tried Steve at EBI cruisers ? He's in BC and can ship.

Also I bet if you called Crusierparts.net they would have something.

oil pans are a pain in the ass....

cheers

Have you tried Steve at EBI cruisers ? He's in BC and can ship.

Also I bet if you called Crusierparts.net they would have something.

oil pans are a pain in the ass....

cheers

No luck at cruiserparts.net, unfortunately. Gave them a call and they did search around for me. I'll give Steve a call today once they're open.

I might have what you need somewhat soon. I'm replacing my oil pan with one that already has the oil drain fitting for my soon to be turbo'd 2H. I won't have that project started for a few weeks though... Shoot me a PM and we can discuss in more detail if I have what you need.

I might have what you need somewhat soon. I'm replacing my oil pan with one that already has the oil drain fitting for my soon to be turbo'd 2H. I won't have that project started for a few weeks though... Shoot me a PM and we can discuss in more detail if I have what you need.

Hey! Sorry for the delay. Somehow I missed that notification. PM incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom