For Sale 1987 Toyota Hilux Double Cab JDM RHD - UPDATED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is just posted as a gauge of interest considering this truck is eligible for importation to the US.

I'm still working on it at the moment but have come to terms with the fact it won't be seeing any use from use in the next several years and so there's no point in me letting it rot away in the garage.

210,000km
Right hand drive
2.4L non-turbo diesel engine 2L engine code
5 speed manual transmission with Marlin 1,200 clutch upgrade - purchased but not yet installed
Factory solid front axle with 2.5" OME lift
33" BFGoodrich AT on 15" refinished OE wheels

Drivetrain
new Toyota OE water pump, timing belt, tensioner, thermostat and v-belts
Radiator rebuilt with new core and tanks resealed
very recent Toyota OE oil filter and fuel filter replacement
new Toyota OE brake master cylinder with extended stainless brake lines
new Toyota OE clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder
Marlin Crawler stainless clutch line, 1,200lb pressure plate, disc and bearings
new rear brake shoes and drums, 80% remaining front brakes
Old Man Emu Dakar 2.5" lift springs, heavy front and medium rear
Cadmium plated shackles and pins with greasable polyurethane bushings

Other modifications
Snorkle installed for improved engine cooling
Fiberglass fender flares available but not currently installed due to snorkle fit
Interior recently competely removed, cleaned, painted and dynamat
Tablet installed for radio with amplifier and 2 front speakers - currently installing
Replaced windshield last year, still mint
Home built rear bumper with intergrated trailer hitch

Tons of extra parts from filters to light lens and other future modifications not yet installed on the truck. Have silicone heater hoses and clamps but not yet found radiator hoses. Some common rust on the rear box seam behind rear wheel and some inside truck bed, cab completely rust free and coated in POR15 on inside and some exterior parts. Spent more time working on this truck than driving it, drove it regularly last summer but stored indoors and moved sparingly since than.

20140531_140604.jpg

Last edited:
Sale pending

Buyer on hold... next up it's ready.

Something like 5 people interested this week, no one has pulled the trigger. Yet.

Entertaining a trade offer at the moment but aside from that no offers this week. Feel free as the USD asking price equals approx $11k

CDN $14k now

Truck is now insured and I'm driving it around. Losing my parking spot for the truck so it needs to go ASAP.

Asking $14k but price is OBO as it no longer has a home.

This is just posted as a gauge of interest considering this truck is eligible for importation to the US.

I'm still working on it at the moment but have come to terms with the fact it won't be seeing any use from use in the next several years and so there's no point in me letting it rot away in the garage.

210,000km
Right hand drive
2.4L non-turbo diesel engine 2L engine code
5 speed manual transmission with Marlin 1,200 clutch upgrade - purchased but not yet installed
Factory solid front axle with 2.5" OME lift
33" BFGoodrich AT on 15" refinished OE wheels

Drivetrain
new Toyota OE water pump, timing belt, tensioner, thermostat and v-belts
Radiator rebuilt with new core and tanks resealed
very recent Toyota OE oil filter and fuel filter replacement
new Toyota OE brake master cylinder with extended stainless brake lines
new Toyota OE clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder
Marlin Crawler stainless clutch line, 1,200lb pressure plate, disc and bearings
new rear brake shoes and drums, 80% remaining front brakes
Old Man Emu Dakar 2.5" lift springs, heavy front and medium rear
Cadmium plated shackles and pins with greasable polyurethane bushings

Other modifications
Snorkle installed for improved engine cooling
Fiberglass fender flares available but not currently installed due to snorkle fit
Interior recently competely removed, cleaned, painted and dynamat
Tablet installed for radio with amplifier and 2 front speakers - currently installing
Replaced windshield last year, still mint
Home built rear bumper with intergrated trailer hitch

Tons of extra parts from filters to light lens and other future modifications not yet installed on the truck. Have silicone heater hoses and clamps but not yet found radiator hoses. Some common rust on the rear box seam behind rear wheel and some inside truck bed, cab completely rust free and coated in POR15 on inside and some exterior parts. Spent more time working on this truck than driving it, drove it regularly last summer but stored indoors and moved sparingly since than.

View attachment 1130532

Hey there, I purchased your hi lux this past summer. It is being painted (same color) as i type. Some of the bedliner has peeled off and I wanted to see what type of material you used originally so that I may repair. ALAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom