SOLD 1987 Toyota FJ60 Marysville WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/north-lakewood-1987-toyota-land-cruiser/7381378101.html
Selling my 60 with leather interior, sound-proofing laid down on cargo & rear seat floor, and new custom carpet installed throughout. Interior looks nice, though not original.

The exterior could use a paint job; some anus or collection of anii key-laced it, and paint has peeled in some spots, see pictures. The truck is very nice rust-wise, both body and undercarriage.

The truck is correctly desmogged with a City Racer desmog carb (basically the same as the factory carb, but without all the emissions stuff). I kept the distributor vent & EVAP systems. Hi-mileage (281k) engine, but runs well. Truck runs and drives as it should. Goodyear Wrangler M+S LT235/85R16 tires with good amount of tread. New battery and battery tray (was the worst spot for rust, but now brand new). Full toolkit & jack, spare tire hoist works correctly. A/C is all there, but no belt on compressor, I haven't messed with it. Has a sunroof, but I've never opened it, won't open it, doesn't leak.

I took the truck to TorFab for a look-over. They said it was a 'good truck', nothing really wrong with it. It is in good shape for body and frame rust (C-channels good). needs a brake booster (one on order), cooling & oil cooler hoses, front knuckles need resealing. The intake heat riser (probably that per TorFab) is making a loud whistle at times. I drove it at 70mph/3krpm on I-5 to the inspection no problem. It does like 55-60mph better. An excellent truck for 'drive while you restore'. Or just drive it; I do, but moving on to another project now.

New windshield
New battery & tray
New door seals (passenger door still leaks)
New carpet (courtesy of Dave) and sound-proofing
New City Racer carb and that plate underneath it
New keys for the original locks (came with no keys)
Horn contacts in steering wheel new
Probably other stuff I've forgotten

Located 1hr. north of Seattle in Marysville WA.

Priced I believe fairly at $14k, so please no low-balling.
RtSide.jpg
FrontSeats.jpg
LtSide.jpg
RearSeats.jpg
Gauges.jpg
EngineBay.jpg

RearUndercarriage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom