1987 Toyota 4-runner Lifted ect. in WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1987 Toyota 4-runner Lifted ect. in WI - New price

FS In WI...
&
new price - re read ad...

1987 Toyota 4-runner 4x4. Removable top. SR5. White exterior with nice grey interior. Zero rust on frame or body. Truck had very minimal rust issues when I got it. Any spots that had any rust were sandblasted and then painted with rust bullet and then painted with the factory correct color Dupont paint. Rocker panels are sprayed with 3m Rockergard. Tailgate has custom license plate holder from FJ-40. Rear window only rolls down with switch inside. Factory clinometor and factory tape deck. Interior has had the carpet removed and the entire floor inner rear wheel wells were herculined. Carpet is removed and gone. Rear seats are still in the truck along with the factory roll bar. 22RE EFI engine with 182000 miles. Engine runs very good. (supposedly rebuilt by the Previous owner) (famous piston slap on startup, goes away about 2 seconds after startup). Timing guides were replaced with metal guides (done by me in December). Automatic transmission 4 speed OD – shifts excellent. (if you absolutly hate auto trannies, I have a complete 5 speed setup, I will only sell to the buyer of the truck, email and we can talk, personally I see no need to switch it). Truck will run and drive down the highway at 65 mph easily with the 36” tires. Tires are loud, they are BIAS. Custom front bumper with warn 8274 winch. Custom rock sliders. Custom rear bumper with class III hitch incorporated. 3” body lift. Procomp Stage 3 IFS suspension lift in the front. Poly low profile bumpstops. New lower control arm bushings. Aluminum Ball joint spacers. After the lift was installed I had the truck aligned. The torsion bars are turned way down and the IFS actually has some flex. Rear suspension consists of SKY-manufact chevy leaf spring mounting kit and ½ ton new chevy 4 leaf springs. The 4-runner rides like a caddy. New procomp shocks on all 4 corners. Rear disk brake conversion on the rear. 36x12x15 super swamper tsl’s (about 80% tread and grooved) on 15x8” black rock crawler rims. Bushwacker fender flares (have some tire rubbage on them). Front 7.5 diff has 5.71 gears and a lockrite locker. Rear 8.0 diff has 5.71 gears and a spool. Gears are professionally set up. Exhaust is new from the manifold back. It has a normal muffler with stainless steel tubing. Should last the life of the truck and is nice and quiet. No Cat. Gas tank is raised 3” from the stock location for better clearance. Truck needs absolutely nothing other than a driver. This 4-runner will take you almost anywhere you point it. Clean and clear title. Truck was built from the ground up basically from December 2004-May 2005 with mainly new parts. Used up at the pipeline for 4 days over memorial weekend and I had zero problems with the truck. The only reason I am selling it is because of school bills. I will sell the truck without the warn winch for $500 off the asking price. Also I will sell the truck without the tires/rims for $500 off the asking price (I will provide some free 31’s that are on stock toyota rims for the ride home). You could throw some 35's or 33's on it if you wanted to make the truck into a Daily Driver or a mall cruiser. Cut off the IFS and install a solid axle. There are several ways you could either lift the truck more and put bigger tires on, or lower it and put smaller tires on. What ever you want to do, the options are endless. I would not hesitate to drive this truck anywhere in the cont us or Canada/mexico or to Alaska. The truck is 100% street driveable and reliable. This truck was built for off-road use, but still can be driven on the street. Blinkers/lights/horn everthing that should work, does work. Only issues I can think of are... inside are the rear door light is on (probably an easy fix, I haven't had time to look into it). Oil pressure gauge has a mind of its own, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, possible relay, sender, gauge cluster. Truck is sold as is where is. I have it for sale locally also. Picture was taken on memorial day weekend of 05/05. Date on the picture is incorrect. As the truck sits right now, I would take $4000. Any questions please email me at weigellj@yahoo.com

:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom