For Sale 1987 Silver FJ60 (H55f upgraded) 189K - Central, OK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to sell a rust free 1987 FJ60. This land cruiser was purchased from the original owner in Phoenix, AZ by my brother in the late 90s, who then sold it to me. I have copies of the service receipts from Camelback Toyota where the first owner had routine service work done.

After I purchased this FJ60 from my brother in 2001, I upgraded the transmission to a new H55f 5 speed. I also installed new rear third member, rebuild the front knuckle bearings, installed new radiator. For the interior, I installed new factory style grey carpet set, and rebuilt front seats installing SOR bottom seat foam, and new OEM seat covers. The dash pad is almost crack free - only a 1/2" crack near speaker holes - it's hardly noticeable. I have SOR dash cover and floor mats. Clean original headliner.

This FJ60 runs great, and I took it to Colorado in the early 2000's with Lone Star Cruisers/Green Country Cruisers Silverton trail runs.

It has optional headlight washers, electric radio antenna. Full exterior repaint in 2005 using factory color - paint was faded when I bought it, due to Arizona sun. When I repainted, I replaced most glass with new OEM glass. The interior was protected from Arizona sun as the original owner had dark window tinting installed. Has been garaged 100% of time since repaint, still looks new.

It recently has had new OEM fuel tank, fuel tank sending unit, fuel tank pickup, fuel pump, and rebuilt factory carburetor installed. This cruiser tarts and runs perfectly.

Price is $22,500 for this late FJ60 Toyota land cruiser. It's currently garaged in Central, Oklahoma. Email for more information, or for more pictures. Serious inquires only please.

IMG_0951[1].JPG
IMG_0878[1].JPG
IMG_0899[1].JPG
IMG_0913[1].JPG

Just under my ask price of $22K - discounted a bit to make up for needed AC work

On the 1983 it will probably be late June or July before I list it her. At least the AC works good on that cruiser as I converted it to R134 when I rebuilt engine

She's mine! :)
I'm currently working with @Riverrunner to try and get this beauty home to Portland, OR.
I just wanted to say that Lance has been awesome to deal with on this sale. He is a wealth of knowledge on Landcruisers and has been super patient with all of my questions,etc. BIG thanks Lance!
I should mention the same holds true for Riverrunner - Aaron is great and helped a ton with all of my questions on the transport process. Some good people on the mud forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom