For Sale 1987 Silver FJ60 (H55f upgraded) 189K - Central, OK (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to sell a rust free 1987 FJ60. This land cruiser was purchased from the original owner in Phoenix, AZ by my brother in the late 90s, who then sold it to me. I have copies of the service receipts from Camelback Toyota where the first owner had routine service work done.

After I purchased this FJ60 from my brother in 2001, I upgraded the transmission to a new H55f 5 speed. I also installed new rear third member, rebuild the front knuckle bearings, installed new radiator. For the interior, I installed new factory style grey carpet set, and rebuilt front seats installing SOR bottom seat foam, and new OEM seat covers. The dash pad is almost crack free - only a 1/2" crack near speaker holes - it's hardly noticeable. I have SOR dash cover and floor mats. Clean original headliner.

This FJ60 runs great, and I took it to Colorado in the early 2000's with Lone Star Cruisers/Green Country Cruisers Silverton trail runs.

It has optional headlight washers, electric radio antenna. Full exterior repaint in 2005 using factory color - paint was faded when I bought it, due to Arizona sun. When I repainted, I replaced most glass with new OEM glass. The interior was protected from Arizona sun as the original owner had dark window tinting installed. Has been garaged 100% of time since repaint, still looks new.

It recently has had new OEM fuel tank, fuel tank sending unit, fuel tank pickup, fuel pump, and rebuilt factory carburetor installed. This cruiser tarts and runs perfectly.

Price is $22,500 for this late FJ60 Toyota land cruiser. It's currently garaged in Central, Oklahoma. Email for more information, or for more pictures. Serious inquires only please.

IMG_0951[1].JPG
IMG_0878[1].JPG
IMG_0899[1].JPG
IMG_0913[1].JPG

I've got dozens more pictures if needed. Let me know what you want to see. Again, it's a super nice FJ60.

Want to see pics of all 4 door bottom edge corners and pics of this power antenna. Pics of the roof gutter rails also.
Also pics of the rear c channels and underneath pics. Then I will make a offer.
Thanks John

Around 40K on the H55. I've still got the old 4 speed which I took out, and it was in great shape.

Want to see pics of all 4 door bottom edge corners and pics of this power antenna. Pics of the roof gutter rails also.
Also pics of the rear c channels and underneath pics. Then I will make a offer.
Thanks John

I will get pics of the bottom edge corners of the doors, and power antenna (it's retracted now), will shot pic of control switch, as well as pics of rear c channels this weekend and post here.

IMG_0880[1].JPG

IMG_0963[1].JPG

IMG_0888[1].JPG

IMG_0861[1].JPG

Beautiful truck, you’ve done a fantastic job preserving it and making improvements in all the right places.

Someone buy this thing!

Best example of a 60 I’ve seen in years. Good luck.

dang that's nice!

I had it painted by my local shop in Mustang, OK. I know the owner personally, and he had open time in his schedule to do a very high quality job, using the best quality paint. He's a perfectionist just like me. I removed all the trim, glass, door hardware before the prep work, and then resinstalled new glass, and trim, when completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom