1987 Land Cruiser in Vermont (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is being sold by the boyfriend of a girl at work. I asked about it on the 60 series forum and was told that this was probalby a "62". I have only owned an 80 series so I don't know a lot about them. Looks like a neat rig though...

I passed, since I need to sell my truck first and then get something that can plow. I told him I'd mention it to folks that might be interested. This seems to be the place to do that...

Here is what I know about the vehicle:

1987 Land Crusier, automatic transmission

Snorkel, Expedition rack, PIAA fog lights, aftermarket street shocks, tranny rebuilt , new defroster blower motor, look like AT tires from the photos.

And an email from the guy:

" I have had the car for about 2 1/2 years. I had done very little to the car. This winter I put basic aftermarket shocks on it and installed a defroster blower motor. Two summers ago I had the transmission rebuilt at Barry's transmission. They did a great job. Other than that I have had to do very little work to the truck. It has clearly had some basic patch work done to the body and the driver's side door will definitely need some work. I also haven't driven the car in about 6 months and the inspection expired in Dec. of 04, but I'm sure it will pass just fine.

It's a great vehicle. I loved driving it. As you can guess I don't do a lot of highway driving, but it is just fine on the highway as well. I'm happy to show it to you any time you would like to come by."

The vehicles in in the guy's yard in the Burlington VT area.

He seems to be a very motivated seller, although the price he was asking seemed high ($4200) he keeps on lowering it. He sounds really negotiable and indications are that he'd sell it for around $3K to get it out of the yard (his girlfriend - my coworker - wants it gone asap!!).

I cant' remember the mileage he told me, but I think it was less than my 80, so probably under 180,000.

The guy's name is Bob and I can connect you up if you're interested. Just PM me.

Charlie
smaller_cruiser.JPG

Herbert,

I replied to your email with contact info.

Charlie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom