SOLD 1987 FJ60 - $12,600k or best offer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(126, 79, 42)
Used but not abused classic cruiser. This is not a perfect vehicle, it was used as a daily driver by my family for many years. That said, it is a cruiser, so it's still quite solid. I purchased this one in 1995 and have finally decided I just don't have the time or money to do the full restore it deserves. I have all records for the last 26 years and as far as I know I am the second owner. I am happy to send videos of it running and driving. It was my daily driver until I bought a 100 series a few years ago.

private message, email me brentfreebyATgmailDOTcom, text/call 8ZERO5 4FOUR0 8ONE1FIVE

It was my daily driver until I bought a 100 series a few years ago. The vehicle has lived in California all but 18months of it's life 2014-2015, I just never bothered to replate it back in CA. It is currently in the central valley of CA off the street.

It has a couple minor rust spots that will need attention, but the body is by in large in good condition.

This vehicle is a 1987 LandCruiser. It is virtually identical to the model that was introduced in 1980 so it was designed in the late 70s. This is a collectors vehicle, not a modern vehicle with modern conveniences. This is a 35 year old vehicle with 283,000 miles. It has been extremely reliable and never had any major repairs.

This vehicle could and has been driven on the freeway for long periods of time but it was designed in an era of 55mph speed limit. As such it is not real happy over 65mph.

The suspension is solid axles front and rear with leaf springs. The springs and shocks are not new. It has some lean when cornering which is very normal for this era of vehicle.

If you are looking for a modern vehicle this is not it. If you are looking for a classic LandCruiser, this is one of the best models ever made. I have owned 5 landcruisers of three different models. This is one of the best ever but it is an old beast.

Last edited:
More pictures available if needed.

01.jpeg

IMG_7006.jpeg

IMG_7007.jpeg

IMG_7008.jpeg

IMG_7009.jpeg

IMG_7010.jpeg

IMG_7011.jpeg

IMG_7012.jpeg

IMG_7014.jpeg

IMG_7015.jpeg

Thanks for the thorough pictures… and video!!! We need a price to be listed! 😎 GLWS

P.S. that is a BEAUTIFULLY-running truck!
Where are the seats from?

the front seats are a split bench from a late model tundra. It seats 6 now ;)

Last edited:
folks, i'm afraid i've been a bit diluted by the high prices of some very nice FJ60s out there and the reality mine is not in that kind of condition. as such a trusted friend has encouraged me to lower the price significantly to $15k. i would like to get this sold so i will entertain offers. i did not mean to sound greedy previously, i just hadn't really done proper homework for pricing.

Used but not abused classic cruiser. This is not a perfect vehicle, it was used as a daily driver by my family for many years. That said, it is a cruiser, so it's still quite solid. I purchased this one in 1995 and have finally decided I just don't have the time or money to do the full restore it deserves. I have all records for the last 26 years and as far as I know I am the second owner. I am happy to send videos of it running and driving. It was my daily driver until I bought a 100 series a few years ago.

The vehicle has lived in California all but 18months of it's life 2014-2015, I just never bothered to replate it back in CA. It is currently in the central valley of CA off the street.

private message, email me brentfreebyATgmailDOTcom, text/call 8ZERO5 4FOUR0 8ONE1FIVE

still available?

yes it is. feel free to call or text or email me directly.

email me brentfreebyATgmailDOTcom, text/call 8ZERO5 4FOUR0 8ONE1FIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom