For Sale 1987 FJ60 Stock - $5000 - South Carolina (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have decided to part ways with my 1987 FJ60. She was my daily driver, but my job requires me to travel longer distances and I cannot justify keeping her in parked in my drive most of the time.

The good:
Body and frame in good shape
Runs good
Interior is in good shape
ARB old style bumper​

The bad:
small exhaust leak
clear coat is peeling
A/C does not work​

Has ARB bumper, new front seats, new carpet, repaired dashboard. Has 177,000 miles.

It has a home made set of roof rack bars (3 of them) with a short Con-ferr rack. The bike racks in the pictures are not included.

If you have any questions please let me know. I can post more pictures as requested.

Asking $5,000.

And some pictures. I can take and post more as requested.
IMG_4523.jpg
IMG_4525.jpg
IMG_4533.jpg
IMG_4534.jpg
IMG_4527.jpg

Hi, how goes it? I have a 62, but I've been looking for a 60 with a nice body. This looks pretty good. Any rust on the frame or hidden/bubbling rust anywhere? How's it run? Would it make it to Richmond, Va?

The body is in good shape. It had two very small holes above the passenger rear door and above the rear lift gate in the rain gutter. I cleaned the area up with a wire wheel, treated with a acid based rust inhibitor, filled with a small amount of plastic and painted. I will post pictures later today of the area. There are no other bubbles or hidden rust. I have powered washed, and undercoated the wheel wells as a precaution. There is no rust behind the rear wheel wells like is common on the 60s. I have checked this from the inside as well by removing the body panels in the back. I feel confident the vehicle would make it to Richmond. I have driven it through the NC and SC mountains. The truck runs extremely well. I was using it as a daily driver to commute from Clemson to Greer. I will post more pictures shortly.

Ohh boy. I'd say I'm fairly interested. I'm trying to get as much info as possible as I'm two states away. Thanks for taking the time to respond! I'll Put my 62 on here if I buy your 60!

I will take lots of Picts tomorrow morning and post them.

...via IH8MUD app

The exhaust no longer leaks - I tightened up 4 bolts off the manifold that were loose.

Whats the concensus here gmocko, is this sold? I have tried to contact via email but no response. I am in Greenville and very interested in checking her out. I have sent a pair of emails to craigslist advertisement email. let me know please. thanks

Also, hows the clutch? Will it need replacing soon in your opinion?

Sorry for the delay. Work consumed me last week.

It has not sold as of today 9/14. The clutch is good.

...via IH8MUD app

I know this is a long shot and I do not mean to offend you in any way but would you be willing to sell me the ARB front bumper?

Hmm.. Just came across this. You're not selling the bumper off of this separately are you? PM me if so.

The truck is currently being picked up and shipped to a new owner in Oklahoma. Sad to see her go. Thanks for the interest.

i had PT cruiser seats in the front. I picked them up at LKQ - with some minor filing they bolted right into the stock seat brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom