SOLD 1987 FJ60 steering box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alex Waddell

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a few parts that came off my parts vehicle for sale.
I have the power steering box, rear and side lights, and a receiving hitch bumper rated at 2,500 lb towing capacity.
The guy I bought it from said that the roof was worth something.
But other than that, its just a frame and a shell.
If you want any of this stuff, let me know and I can take pictures.
But you need to hurry because after I pull the disk brake stuff, knuckles and diffs, it's going to metal recycling.

Would be interested in the side and rear tail lights for spares. If your not going to pull the wiring harness could use both ends of the plugs on the lights with enough wire on the harness to splice into.

Are there any parts left to do the H55F conversion into a FJ62. Mainly clutch/brake pedal bucket, clutch master cylinder, inspection cover with boots.

Last edited:
its a complete rust free shell? Fenders, doors, hatch?

price on steering box?
does it have the trans hump cover? it's the plate where the shifters stick up thru.

price on steering box?
does it have the trans hump cover? it's the plate where the shifters stick up thru.
The hump cover is not there.

Here are some pictures of the parts on my 1987 FJ60/FJ62 donor vehicle.

Power steering box
FJ60 Steering Box.jpg

Kaymar rear bumper & Rear lights
FJ60 Kaymar bumper 01.jpg

FJ60 Kaymar bumper 02.jpg

Gas tank & Exhaust
Fj60 gas tank.jpg

Side lights, gas tank cover & side emblem
Fj60 emblem side light & gas tank cover.jpg

If you are interested, PM me and make an offer.
I will accept any reasonable offer that is worth my time to remove parts and ship.
You pay shipping

Here are some pictures of the parts on my 1987 FJ60/FJ62 donor vehicle (2)
FJ60 body.jpg

And again, if you are interested, PM me and make an offer.
I will accept any reasonable offer that is worth my time to remove parts and ship.
You pay shipping

And again, this vehicle is heading for the scrap yard so please let me know if you want parts saved from the crusher.

pm send yesterday

Would be interested in the side and rear tail lights for spares. If your not going to pull the wiring harness could use both ends of the plugs on the lights with enough wire on the harness to splice into.

Are there any parts left to do the H55F conversion into a FJ62. Mainly clutch/brake pedal bucket, clutch master cylinder, inspection cover with boots.
I will sell you the brake & clutch hardware ($30) and the rear & side lights ($50). Send me a PM.
But the lights in the bumper will go with the bumper.

Hey I pulled the side and rear lights for you. But I will need the wiring on my harness.
I am putting a 3F-E into my FJ40 and I bought a FJ60 wiring harness for it that I believe it will plug into.
But make me an offer on the rear and side lights and they are yours plus shipping.
The recycler closed about 2 min before I got there today so the brake and clutch pedals are still available until noon tomorrow if you still want them.

Think you will find a carburator 2F wiring harness will not work on a electronic fuel injected 3FE. I have a 3FE, FJ62 engine compartment wiring harness and the ECU to use on one of my 40 series. I wasn't looking for a whole harness just a few inches of the plugs for the lights in the back. These plugs are different than the 40 series uses.

I need more than just the brake and clutch pedals. Need the bucket they are attached to. These is what needed to add the clutch pedal to an FJ62 with a automatic.

If the bucket is too hard to pull in the time left I understand. Have no use for just the pedal. But would still want the tail lights and rear marker lights.

I have both the 62 engine compartment harness and the chassis harness which I thought the rear light harness would plug into.
I am in the middle of tracing and tagging all the wires with the help of the factory manual.
I had planned on just replacing all the 40 wires with the 62 wires so I can keep the newer fuse box etc.
But I need to look and see if the rear light wires will work on my chassis wire harness.
If it doesn't plug in, it's yours.

I have both the 62 engine compartment harness and the chassis harness which I thought the rear light harness would plug into.
I am in the middle of tracing and tagging all the wires with the help of the factory manual.
I had planned on just replacing all the 40 wires with the 62 wires so I can keep the newer fuse box etc.
But I need to look and see if the rear light wires will work on my chassis wire harness.
If it doesn't plug in, it's yours.

Can tell you the rear will be completely different plugs than a 68. I have a 68 two months older than yours. Those have bullet connectors for tail lights. 74 the separate turn signal was added and reverse light became part of the tail light. Believe those have three different versions of plugs. First generation may be the same or close. Other were weather proof and completely different style.

As I was saying, I may not use any of my 68 wiring at all. I may re-wire it with the FJ62 wiring harness. So the only question is if the 87 FJ60 tail light wiring will plug into the 87 FJ62 harness. But that may change if I run into problems. I will let you know what I find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom