For Sale 1987 FJ60 project with lots of cool parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve come to the realization I have way too many projects and want to thin down some, so reluctantly I am offering my 1987 FJ60 with 93K actual miles. It currently runs and drives, with a muffler, tailpipe, battery, and tune up / fluid change it would run great. Issues include; rusty body and left front fender, lousy paint, and crunched right front door and rocker. The other three doors are nice with no rust in the pinch weld area. The frame has lots of surface rust but I’m not aware of any rust out and believe it will clean up OK. Interior will clean up nice. It is pretty much bone stock except for the following: front bumper, widened FJ40 wheels, header (catalyst removed), Blaupunkt CD, rear cargo storage box, and Toyota JDM compass/tilt gauge. Currently registered with a clear NM title in my name.
Extra parts include:
FJ62 bare body and frame: Body is extremely nice; frame is rolling on wheels/tires and includes complete axles, brakes, suspension, and steering up through steering box.
Complete rear barn door set up (JDM rear cut) plus NOS door shells and additional set of glass w/defroster wires.
Toyota JDM rear quarter sliding windows
Front door JDM vent window setup w/door glass
Right front door shell, excellent
Left front fender, excellent
JDM full float rear axle housing w/axles, hubs, drums, brake assy, and gasket-seal kit
H55F 5-speed transmission w/shift lever, new in Toyota box
Clutch kit, new in boxes
Weber carb w/install kit, new in box
FJ62 style folding mirrors, new
NOS right rocker molding
Original exhaust manifold and catalyst (removed in 1987)
I’m firm and believe very fair at $3,500 for everything. I might consider selling just the FJ60, but unless it would sell first no parts are for sale so please do not ask. PM me if interested, everything is located in northern New Mexico about 100 miles from Albuquerque. Thanks.
60-1.JPG
60-2.JPG
60-7.JPG

Woh,cool collection of parts. I like the vent window parts. I never realized that existed! (interested in the h55, clutch combo, and other parts if you part :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom