1987 FJ60 in Lugoff, SC 29078 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1987 FJ60 in Lugoff, SC? Anybody looked at it

Hey Guys, Any of you familiar or looked at this cruiser near Columbia SC. James Ervin Pre-owned Outlet had it on ebay and it didn't sale. They said all was fine with it after they purchased it and the engine blew driving it back. so as it sits with a bad engine they want 2k. I ask because I have an 83 with a good engine and a rotted frame was thinking about doing a swap on this and before I make the drive ( only 3:30 hours) wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it. Thanks in advance, kevin:beer:

I have posted the auto check... doesn't look so hot but got to say my curiosity is still there
bf08_1.jpg

Last edited:
I would not pay 2k for a land cruiser with a blown engine. It may be worth no more than 1k.

I stopped by this weekend and took some shots of it. Now they are asking $1800 as is, and an extra $2200 on top with a new engine installed. I was in a rush to get to my cruiser and didn't have any time to really check it out.

EDIT: Max 3 pics I guess, dent on pass side dash, little rust here and there (pics show worst), seems complete...
IMG_1879.jpg
IMG_1881.jpg
IMG_1880.jpg

Last edited:
that is a lot of rust. Fold the rear seat down and check under the carpet at the latch. I bet there is a bunch of hidden rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom