1987 FJ60 in Fort Wayne, IN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1987 FJ60 in Fort Wayne, IN. $2600

I regretfully must sell my FJ60 that I acquired last summer. It is a 1987 FJ60 with a rare factory 2 tone color scheme and a factory roof rack. I have never seen another like it. It is brown with a silver graphic down the side. The truck has 131,000 original miles. It is in good condition and runs good as well. The interior is nice also. Everything works as far as I know, except the AC because it was de-smogged by the previous owner. It also has a full magnaflow exhaust on it. The 4wd works well also. It has low mileage Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo tires. I have only had a chance to put about 500 miles on the truck and must sell due to room constraints.

I am asking SOLD! obo. Please pm me with any questions or send me an email at summitbro@gmail.com

Here are some pics of the actual truck,

Picture-003.jpg

Picture-005.jpg

Picture-011-1.jpg

Picture-013.jpg

Picture-007.jpg

Picture-033.jpg

Picture-032.jpg

Picture.jpg

Thanks for lookin!

Last edited:
How is the rust on the body/frame?

Any maintenance/accident history?

If you can post/send additional pics that'll be :cool:

motoomi@yahoo.com

Good luck and thanks!!

Mot

Ditto, curious about rust, and the condition of the frame.

I guess its a liquidation sale on tan FJ60's in Indiana?! hahahaha

Good looking Cruiser!

I guess its a liquidation sale on tan FJ60's in Indiana?! hahahaha

Good looking Cruiser!

Ha! Thanks man! Yeah, I really like the truck, but I am running out of room, and I don't drive it very often, so I think it should go to someone who will get some use out of it!

How is the rust on the body/frame?

Any maintenance/accident history?

If you can post/send additional pics that'll be :cool:

motoomi@yahoo.com

Good luck and thanks!!

Mot

Thanks for the interest. The frame has some scale, but is solid. It has some small spots of rust on the body, but they were sanded down and covered with POR15 by the previous owner. It seems all Cruisers in this part of the country have some rust. A little bit of rust bubble on the rear fenderwells also, but the truck looks good overall.

Don't really have any records for the maintenance, but it seems as if the truck was well maintained. I actually purchased the truck from a good friend, who owned it for a few years. He bought it in Wisconsin I believe and said that the owners that he bought it from were knowledgeable and took good care of the vehicle. I do not believe that it has been in any accidents.

It really is a solid truck that runs well. Let me know if you have any other questions!

To the top for another look! Let me know if there are any other questions! Thanks!

email sent

malphrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom