1987 FJ60 Fore Sale in Kansas City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my rust free 87 cruiser. It is in great condition and has none of the rust that is sometimes common. I just moved here from Colorado so it is a Colorado cruiser which is why it is not rusted. It runs great and I just did a compression test and every thing was between 150 and 155psi. It has 203k and a very long list of upgrades. They are:
3.5 inch lift kit (BDS), 33x12.5x15 inch Pro-comp Tires, 15x8 Black Rock Crawler rims, Slotted & Cross Driller brake rotors with stainless steel brake lines, Heavy Duty poly bushings with greasable pins & Zinc coated shackles & pins, 2-130 watt Pro-comp Off-road lights, CB & Off-road antenna, Pioneer 45watt per channel CD player with CD,changer controls & detachable face, 4 Infinity speakers, Audiovox Cruise control, 4x4 Off-road battery with Gold 0 hm connectors, Extended off-road breather hoses, Fire extinguisher, K&N air filter,8mm spark plug wires (Bosh), Bosh 4+ platinum spark plugs, Man-a-fre heavy duty steering stabilizer, Custom 2.5 inch exhaust with high flow performance muffler and catalytic converter, Draw tie Receiver Hitch (2 inch), High performance coil, Tinted windows

Replaced in the last 2 years
Water pump & hoses, Thermostat, All belts, Radiator & radiator cap, Alternator, Fuel pump, Battery, Gas cap, Brakes, All fluids (transmission, transfer case, differentials, brake, cooling and power steering), Spark plug wires, Distributor cap, Rotor, Spark plugs, High performance coil

Extra Included Stuff
3 Shop Manuals (Haynes, Chilton, and Toyota), Extra belts & hoses, Extra Thermostat, Fire extinguisher, CB & Off-road antenna (already mounted in car).

I also have a XM satellite radio installed in the car that I will keep in it for an extra $250 if the buyer wants it.

The cruiser is for sale for $7500 :)

Oh and I have all the recepts from me and the privious owner for everything!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom