For Sale 1987 FJ60. FL/NC Truck. 177k. CLEAN. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1987 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60-4WD Silver with Gray/Navy cloth interior. 4 speed manual transmission mated to the 4.2L 2F I6, inline 6 cylinder-old school cast iron solid Toyota reliability. 177,xxx original miles – 5,900 per year average, and actually less than that during my 6 years of guardianship, as it’s only been used for beach and mountain trips – but primarily used for trips to the Panthers games for tailgating.

The owner before me is the owner of the local Toyota franchise dealership, and he had it many years as a personal vehicle. Equipped with manual front locking hubs, manual hi-lo transfer case. The instrumentation panels and the interior are in great shape - seats, carpet and headliner are incredible for the age. Tilt steering wheel, old style trouble free crank windows. The A/C system has a new condenser and was just converted to 134 this past summer, and blows ice cold. The rear seat heater works great too. Vehicle is completely original except for: 7” round Truck-Lite LED headlights, Alpine Stereo Head Unit, Mickey Thompson wheels with new tires, and 2 additional speakers in the cloth insert of the tailgate. Equipped with a Class lll Max frame hitch receiver. Radiator is new, all belts recently checked and tightened. Oil just changed, as always at the Toyota dealer using genuine OEM filter. Clutch slave/master cylinder replaced by Toyota 2 years ago. Brake system renewed by previous owner, at his dealership. I have the original wheels, tires and radio. I chose to put speakers into the cloth of the tailgate because that particular piece of cloth is easily replaced should you wish to return the car to its original stock. The vehicle is solid, and a rare corrosive rust free, southern example. Rooftop water gutters are clean, and without rust as well. Underbody is solid. All glass and trim is excellent and as it should be. Vehicle is very clean, both inside and out. To my knowledge, paint is original and has some appealing (minor) patina, which adds to the beauty and design of this classic vehicle. I challenge you to find a better example! I totally trust this vehicle and would drive anywhere! Serious inquiries only - $16,690

Here is a link to the external photo album. For some reason some of the pictures aren't embedding. 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60

If you want any other pictures or videos, feel free to ask!

IlzvTWH.jpg

NwanL6A.jpg

IrmsXtZ.jpg

SIS03Pb.jpg

zW9dAEG.jpg

W4dwnML.jpg

4qGdox6.jpg

JdLkenp.jpg

MbHNZLr.jpg

mHCmsD8.jpg

65ZMrQi.jpg

QSkzLsT.jpg

9FIVZSX.jpg

4ggpPps.jpg

xmJzewF.jpg

PTEkyiH.jpg

Nfpjc8v.jpg

dR4sxdw.jpg

TrtMrY5.jpg

C7q8BMB.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Forgot to say: truck is presently located in central NC, but spent some years in Florida as well.

I keep looking at this...
I keep wanting this...
And you are sooo... close.

If I could just move some of my other projects and it wasn’t the holidays.

GLWS!

This thing is ready to roll in the snow and ice for the winter season, willing to drive halfway to its ultimate destination.

You guys missed the snow, now get ready for beach trips! Summer is coming, get your road trip vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom