For Sale 1987 FJ60, built for overland. V8, 5spd, lockers, winches (Seattle) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*** SOLD ***

The base is a 1987 FJ60 Landcruiser. All work done by professional shops.

V8 350 crate motor with Edelbrock Magneti Marelli fuel injection, Shorty headers, High flow cat, 200 amp alternator, dual battery, NV 4500 5 speed, Orion transfer case built by Advanced Adapters, Custom axles with built Dana 60 chrome moly 1-tons and ARB air lockers front and rear, Old Man Emu Shocks and springs in rear + extra leafs, custom coilover suspension in front, HD diff covers, disc brakes front and rear, stainless and chrome exhaust.

Heavy duty roof rack, Piaa lights, ARB flair kit, Warn winches front and rear, grill guard, bull and nerf bars, swing away spare tire. Full interior roll cage, Recaro front seats with waterproof covers, GPS, CD, CB, Police scanners, 2 power inverters, rear storage drawers, extra drawer system not pictured with padding to make an inside bed, gun safe, auto door locks, alarm, stereo with amplifier, panel interiors sprayed for rust prevention, shatterproof glass, heaters in back, sound deadener. The black is bedliner material. Only driven on street and forest-service roads.
The automatic locks are nice.

Considering partial trades like a Landcruiser that's less built or a rusty diesel, offroad trailer, small boat, who knows. May be able to deliver. Located in Redmond, WA.

SOLD

LC Expo 1.jpg

LC Expo 3.jpg

LC Expo 5.jpg

LC Expo 6.jpg

LC Expo 4.jpg

Last edited:
Wow nice rig! GLWS

It's the ballistic film.

Thanks for the compliments everybody! I like the encouragement on mud.

price

has this same rig not being trying to sale for like 15k before? what additions have you done to it since you started trying to sale it?

I have not done any additions to it. All mods paid for by the previous owner, who was the original owner.
I would never sell this for $15k. Cheers.

Got a nice1986 FJ60 that I would trade with $10k. It has a 350 tbi 4.56 gears, locker in the rear, etc......
If you might be interested I will send pics and info. Also have a 1984 BJ60 with a/c that I just added. Might do something with it but would rather trade the gasser for another gasser. Let me know. Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom