For Sale 1987 FJ-60 Auburn,CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Hi there. I have a wonderful 1987 FJ-60. California car. Toyota five speed and tons of engine work professionally completed three years ago to get it to expedition readiness. The truck has been gone through completely. I have pages of receipts. Compression is 160-170 on all cylinders, interior is great. Body is good, but there are some dings. Hood repainted as a step in a complete restoration that I haven't had time to get to. It isn't passing smog right now, it did in 2018, but I haven't been able to get to it, but it runs incredibly strongly. It is probably a vacuum hose rerouting issue. Installed 4x4 labs rear bumper with tire and fuel can carriers, arb front bumper. I have new OEM chrome bumpers that can be sold with it. Other upgrades - LED headlights and all lights inside converted to LEDs, hood shocks, OEM Euro Mirrors, new antenna, new window regulators on both front doors, inclinometer, new stereo and speakers, and others I am not thinking of. I have a box of spare emissions parts as well as a set of chrome OEM wheels that are a little rough. I am sure I am not thinking of other items... Will post more pics tomorrow if there is interest. This would be perfect for someone who wants an amazing vehicle who can either take the time to play with the vacuum hoses, or who lives in a no smog place. I am not sure what it is worth, but I know I need to post a price, so I will ask $25,000 for it. PM me if interested. In two weeks or so I am sending it to a shop to have them start working on the smog challenge and I probably won't sell it after that. First pics below are before I had the hood replaced and painted to match. Clear coat and color on the hood are a little better than the rest of the truck.

1B286D21-E03C-4CFD-A426-B21948340F24.jpeg

40533950-8C14-401E-BD79-CD609CEE2934.jpeg

C7452DA3-08B8-4E0E-89BA-F3C343E825E1.jpeg

19FD2518-72AB-47A6-A965-A6865E3E1679.jpeg

9E1BE133-DD8F-4D10-A454-5DABF92562AE.jpeg

I forgot to mention - no rust. Gotta love California trucks... Also, it is lifted with new suspension, FJ62 rear sway bar, etc. I am sure I will think of more.

A few interior pics. It is safely in my garage, so the lights is only okay. This is a replacement dash cap that is lightly taped down. They fit close to perfect just sitting there. The seats have older SOR tough covers, which are faded. Cover pulled back to show they are over new CCOT replacement seat upholstery with newer bottom cushions. Rear seat matches the door cards. Additional rear seat with CCOT cover is in the back, with the bumpers and spare parts. All carpet is also new. I added grab handles on the b-pillars. 5 speed shift knob...
IMG_0174.jpeg

tempImagefP2vfc.png

tempImageNcoRbI.png

tempImageRQEeNf.png

tempImageKq6pzB.png

Still for sale. Thank you for the bump 👊

Pulled off market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom