SOLD 1987 FJ 60 1HD-FT 133k original miles. SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Never thought I would do this ever, but I'm putting my 60 up for sale. I apologize in advance for not having any current pics mainly because I have already put it in the garage for the winter and the weather stinks here lately. I can pull it out and take some with a video if anyone is serious. I'm not going to try and sell anywhere else other then here for now and if it doesn't sell I'll either keep it or try again in the spring. I've posted a link to the original ad which its current condition has not changed other then 3 small dents on the hood that were put there by the cb antennae during transport to me when I purchased it in May of 2018. They never really bothered me so I lived with them. Since ownership I have dynomatted it front to back and put in a new power steering pump, starter, and AC pump. The rig has 133k original miles with about 8k on the engine after rebuild and all of the build updates that were done between Import Performance and Torfab in 2016.(receipts for everything) It really is one of the nicest 60's I've ever seen.
I'm asking 45k which is totally firm. I know I can get much more if I put some effort into it, but I bought it here and always said if I sell it, it will be here.

Last edited:
Never thought I would do this ever, but I'm putting my 60 up for sale. I apologize in advance for not having any current pics mainly because I have already put it in the garage for the winter and the weather stinks here lately. I can pull it out and take some with a video if anyone is serious. I'm not going to try and sell anywhere else other then here for now and if it doesn't sell I'll either keep it or try again in the spring. I've posted a link to the original ad which its current condition has not changed other then 3 small dents on the hood that were put there by the cb antennae during transport to me when I purchased it in May of 2018. They never really bothered me so I lived with them. Since ownership I have dynomatted it front to back and put in a new power steering pump, starter, and AC pump. The rig has 133k original miles with about 8k on the engine after rebuild and all of the build updates that were done between Import Performance and Torfab in 2016.(receipts for everything) It really is one of the nicest 60's I've ever seen.
I'm asking 45k which is totally firm. I know I can get much more if I put some effort into it, but I bought it here and always said if I sell it, it will be here.

Did this sell?

Wow. You haven't had it long. Just not using it like you thought you would? (or did you like your 200 better?)
It is a very cool rig.

Wow. You haven't had it long. Just not using it like you thought you would? (or did you like your 200 better?)
It is a very cool rig.
Actually I love the 60 but my garage space is limited and I’m moving into a new house next months that needs a bunch of work including a kitchen. I had it for two summers and drive a minivan the rest of the time. Ill probably sell the van and buy another 100 or 200 that I can drive all year and put the rest of the money into house things. Or I’ll just keep it and be cool for another summer😀

That is a sweet 60 for sure.

Missed each other by about 5yrs. I traded one super awesome Taco for a v8 FJ60 in 2012. I would have traded you, had well over $40k in the Taco, it was the last of the real mini trucks, 04 DC.

Wyoming 1.jpg

Traded that for this

stance 2.jpg

GLWS

Cheers

Ironic the banter in the previous owners sale thread. There is 60 on there now with a claimed 59K original miles. Its bid up to what you're asking already with 5 days to go. For the money this is such a better rig.

Does anyone know if this can be registered in CA?
Since this is sold-I’ll casually mention that my rig is still for sale-and already registered in California as a diesel! Ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom