For Sale 1987 Diesel HJ60 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello folks,

just found out from my work that there is a good chance i will be moving, cant take two vehicles so posting here to see if there is any interest. I'd love to keep it, but the pain of transporting two vehicles and having to get offsite storage for the HJ has me hesitant.

I'll place some details below, and update pictures in the days to come. I'm still in the process of figuring out if i can take it with me, if so, will plan to keep it. but wanted to see if there was any early interest.

Engine: HJ 6cyl Diesel
Mileage: ~ 90,000 miles(when converted from KM)
Transmission: 5 spd manual
Suspension: Old man Emu
Maintenance: fully maintained, engine needs nothing, fuel pump was rebuilt to Toyota spec. last year. AC was completely serviced and functional 4 months ago, new tires with warranty 6mos ago.
Issues: rear seat has a slight tear, will pop out of 5th gear upon deaccel at times,
Other than that no issues and completely solid! 4x4 and everything else works flawlessly!

Please send me messages if you have any questions; Looking for best offer from folks that are SERIOUS. It has a California title(in-hand) and is smog exempt.

thanks for looking!

$25,000

Similar listing: 77k-Mile 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ60 Diesel

lc_12.JPG

LC_13.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice!

Could you post more pics? Any more details on history would be helpful i.e. how long have you had it, previous owners/locations, etc?

Hey there; sure thing! I was planning to add more details this weekend. It's parked in a remote parking garage at the moment; so haven't had an opportunity to get over there. I do have some drone footage of the car i can post(not sure if that's helpful)

WOW! Sold for $27,500! That's the most expensive, non-tuboed diesel cruiser I've ever seen sold.
Granted it does have no rust, Is LHD, and low mileage. Probably worth it.

WOW! Sold for $27,500! That's the most expensive, non-tuboed diesel cruiser I've ever seen sold.
Granted it does have no rust, Is LHD, and low mileage. Probably worth it.

That wasn't a listing for mine, but a previous vehicle like mine.

Mine has no rust(small surface rust behind the front bumper is all), about 85k miles and he hd the whole suspension redone top to bottom. Asking 25k

Beautiful!

Hello folks,

just found out from my work that there is a good chance i will be moving, cant take two vehicles so posting here to see if there is any interest. I'd love to keep it, but the pain of transporting two vehicles and having to get offsite storage for the HJ has me hesitant.

I'll place some details below, and update pictures in the days to come. I'm still in the process of figuring out if i can take it with me, if so, will plan to keep it. but wanted to see if there was any early interest.

Engine: HJ 6cyl Diesel
Mileage: ~ 90,000 miles(when converted from KM)
Transmission: 5 spd manual
Suspension: Old man Emu
Maintenance: fully maintained, engine needs nothing, fuel pump was rebuilt to Toyota spec. last year. AC was completely serviced and functional 4 months ago, new tires with warranty 6mos ago.
Issues: rear seat has a slight tear, will pop out of 5th gear upon deaccel at times,
Other than that no issues and completely solid! 4x4 and everything else works flawlessly!

Please send me messages if you have any questions; Looking for best offer from folks that are SERIOUS. It has a California title(in-hand) and is smog exempt.

thanks for looking!

$25,000

Similar listing: 77k-Mile 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ60 Diesel

View attachment 1590080

View attachment 1590081

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom