1987 BJ73 Mint Condition Detailed Pictures. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, going through pictures and trying and re-organize after a PC crash, here are some detailed pics if anyone is looking for a mint BJ73 for reference.

Please feel free to post any pics you wish, I just don't have the time and will get deleting this photo hosting account. If someone has the time to copy and upload them, please do for others to enjoy.

Best,

Shane

1987 BJ73 with 59xxx km

So that is what my truck used to look like:flipoff2:Not so mint now.

very nice 74, congrats
this one was nice too:
Luxury Imports - Calgary, Alberta (sold about 9 years ago)
i wish i would have taken more pics. this is what it looks like the last time i saw it:still looked nice.

and a pretty clean HZJ77: http://www.luxuryimports.ca/forsale/1990HZJ77LX-1/index.php (sold years ago now)
IMG_0731.jpg

Last edited:
Don't be sorry, by looking at those 12 pics it's very hard to tell the overall condition, let alone try and compare as no two used vehicles are.

I also hear that your mint is different than others, and yes the one your selling does appear to look nice.

Good luck with the sale.

Shane

the one you linked to is a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL example of a survivor and a fine example. no doubt about it.

i can see, in hind sight, the way i posted my post was arrogant and ignorant and i apologise for that. i will go back and reword the post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom