For Sale 1987 4 CYLINDER DIESEL MAZDA BRAWNY PICKUP / 4X4 / AC / 5 SPEED / 34,517 ORIGINAL MILES. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello you guys,

COMMERCIAL TRUCK: VIN: SD29M100394 Selling my 1987 Mazda Brawny Diesel Pickup Truck / 4 X 4 / Factory AC / 5 speed / 34,517 original miles. The truck is in excellent running condition. Just about to get a complete FLUID change out this week. AC running pretty cold but not 100%. I used to see this type of truck hauling stuff around in the Fiji Islands when I worked out there and they were amazing. They can go anywhere. Had to have one. Had it now a few years but not getting used much. I can do a compression check on the engine if you would like but to note, no smoke, ez start up, great idle, no shake. This Diesel is in great shape and has been well taken care of. It's a RHD Truck and I brought it in from Japan. Only some surface rust, a few small dents, super solid chassis, frame and body. Frame no rust. Only 34k original miles showing on a working odom ( in klms. though ) . It also has the long bed which is very cool. ASKING: $7,950.00 OR BEST OFFER. Pics Below. I can send a video of the Truck at idle if you want it. Would be great for a custom camper attached. Rugged for sure. Send me a text number if you want idle video. Thanks, Dave

dave86mazda21.JPG

dave86mazda2.JPG

dave86mazda7.JPG

dave86mazda13.JPG

dave86mazda19.JPG

Last edited:
Hello you guys, Here are more pics of the 1987 Mazda Brawny Diesel Pickup Truck. Any questions, lemmie know. Dave

dave86mazda3.JPG

dave86mazda4.JPG

dave86mazda8.JPG

dave86mazda12.JPG

dave86mazda16.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom