1986 & up Toyota IFS Box's with lines/pitman arm & pwr steer pump

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by weigellj, Jun 28, 2005.

1. weigellj

weigellj

Subject pretty much says it. Have about 10 86 & up Toyota IFS steering box's. They come with the box, the lines, cooler, pitman arm, and power steering pump and reservior. All are good working units with no leaks, no seals out ect. They were taken from trucks here in the midwest that basically the frames/box's rotted and they were parted. $100 per unit, plus shipping. Email me, don't PM to weigellj@yahoo.com

Zip is 54484, which is WI and odds are unless you are close, shipping is going to probably run about $20-$25 in the cont us.

Thanks

2. rocman1

rocman1

box's

can I use these to swap to power steering on a 73 fj40? Thanks, RG

3. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:

Anything can be done, but there are far better options out there....

Good luck!

-Steve

4. weigellj

weigellj

I agree with Steve, personally I would use a scout II, but that is my opinion.

:beer:

5. dacicci

dacicci

i put some time into attempting using an ifs box on a 40 and it was not very practical the idea was shot down as soon as i figured out the way you would have to mount an ifs box onto a 40 made the steering backwards turn left wheels cut right vise versa. so go with someting else i went with saginaw and it works great and if you search around you can get the parts much cheaper than the kits that are sold. :beer:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.