For Sale 1986 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 4.2 liter OHV inline 6 cylinder 2F engine. 4 speed manual transmission with 188K original miles, paint in excellent condition, interior in excellent condition, Hella lights, runs and drives great, cold ac, everything works. Arizona truck, NO rust. Minor denting on driver’s door, shown in photos.
Done in the last year:
New dash cap
New stereo and 4 speakers w/Bluetooth
New BFG all terrain tires
New blower motor
New battery
New rear view mirror
New side mirrors
New windshield
New alternator
New ignition switch
New choke cable and knob
New V-belt
Rebuilt carburetor
New oil pan gasket
Re arc all springs
New rear main crankshaft oil seal
New Clutch and flywheel
New radiator hoses, lower and upper
Completely rebuilt top end of motor
New cylinder head gasket
New Water pump
New thermostat and regulator
All new vacuum lines
New brakes front and rear
New tie rod ends
Brand New BFG All Terrains
Recently passed emissions
Have clean Carfax report
Have all receipts and work is warranteed. Comes with all manuals, tool kit and some extra parts. Have more than 15K invested in this truck. Please don’t waste my time with low offers, I know what it’s worth. $11,000
For more info call 602-740-5484
DSC_0274.JPG
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0276.JPG
DSC_0278.JPG
DSC_0283.JPG
DSC_0274.JPG
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0276.JPG
DSC_0278.JPG
DSC_0283.JPG

I had a mechanic check out this truck. It is what it claims to be--an honest and solid truck. I was able to find something with slightly fewer miles on it in roughly the same price range, but this was a verrrry close second choice. I highly recommend a chat with the owner if you're remotely interested. They were very accommodating and fair. I have no affiliation or relation to the owners, I just know it's a good deal since I vetted it pretty thoroughly and almost bought it.

Also, I suggested they post the ad here in addition to craigslist--since this is a better and more focused community.

Nice truck still for sale? and you state the truck is an AZ truck is that where it is located?

No need to delete. Keep up for future reference. Last post in thread should simply read:

Sold.

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom