Parting Out 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, Blue Exterior & Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sigfridsandsons.com
Parting out my 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. Blue exterior and blue interior. Engine has 260k miles and runs good. 4 speed transmission and t-case in good shape. Body is pretty rough. All glass in good shape. Brand new aluminum radiator, seats are fair. Colorado Land Cruiser.

PM me for details

Will ship parts via UPS anywhere in the United States.

KEYWORDS: FJ60, LandCruiser, FJ62, tires, rims, wheels, Toyota, FJ-60, Body, lift, car, auto, used, parts

Need a passenger side tail light, radiator over flow bottle, the mount for the AC receiver/drier, interior rear view mirror and a battery tray. Price and shipping to TN 37938

Hi- Im looking for tail gate logo handle light assembly, cargo carpet, tailgate carpet and rear seat carpet (back of passenger seat) and the front grill with logo.
Im in zip code 93117

Do you have a non cracked headlight washer reservoir? shipping would be to 79734. Thanks, Colby

details on radiator, front grill, headlight covers/turn signals?

I have two radiators - both in almost new condition. One is aluminum, the other metal. $125 each plus $30 shipping via UPS Ground.

Front grill is "ok" but would not use for a restoration. $20 plus $15 to ship via UPS Ground.

I have a couple headlight bezels. Will take pics tonight. Think I have some turn signals, too.

PM me for more info.

rad.jpg

rad1.jpg

rad2.jpg

al1.jpg

al2.jpg

al3.jpg

al4.jpg

grill.jpg

grill1.jpg

grill2.jpg

grill3.jpg

Would like the power steering box and steering shaft and assorted lines

Shipping to 11940

Thanks

Still have plenty of parts left including:

Aluminum radiator
Aftermarket steel radiator
Speedometer cluster
A/C Bezel
Knobs and switches
Glass
Weatherstrip
Rear seat in blue
Smog equipment
Carb
Most of the engine parts
T-case
Transmission
Driveshaft
Axles
Hubs
Front Grill

and tons more...best thing is probably just to email me: ChrisSigfrids@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom