For Sale 1986 Toyota FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD _________ Having to sell my 1986 FJ60. She is in Little Rock, Arkansas. Was on my way to Texas when she blew a head gasket lost antifreeze and score a gouge in cylinder 3. She is a parts number matching vehicle, except the engine, which will now need replacing again. She has a total of 125,000 miles on vehicle matance has been kept on it since I pulled her out of a barn it had been sitting in for 7 years, and replaced the motor. Very little to no rust on every component of the vehicle. for questions and offers. Have not decided on how much I will sell her for just yet. I'm thinking maybe in the $4k range but, will update after I look around at costs. Will also update with more recent photos when I go and pull out my stuff.
SOLD__________
IMG_0089.JPG

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0324.JPG

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

SOLD___________

Last edited:
She has a new stereo system with kicker amp. Replaced shocks and steering dampener, no longer then 5,000miles ago, all old man emu. The engine block is bad but she has a new water pump, alternator, and battery, no more then 10,000 miles on them. Headlights with H3 LED's with the converters to run them. Two sets of rims and tires (15in American racing rims on BFG Mud terrain tires with a little more then half tread left) and (20in 2012 Toyota 4-runner rims on Pirelli all-terrain tires with basically all tread). Rebuilt smog pump no less then 600 miles ago. Rebuilt Carburetor less then 3,000 miles on it. All oils have been changed in the differentials and transmission roughly 20,000 miles ago. Three of the four tie rod ends were replaced less then 500 miles on them.

please also show pictures of the fenders in the common rust spots. and pictures of the interior front, middle, and back. condition of the dash and headliner

Congrats on the quick sale. KIcking myself for not being quicker on this one. Looked very clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom