eBay 1986 LJ70 for $45,000 - not my listing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone looking for a LJ LHD for under $50k, call me today!!!!!

That price is CRAZY but the LJs are gaining in popularity. And these are not rare when considering the 100,000s that were manufactured...just need to know where to look.

For $45k, one could buy a LJ73 all original survivor with under 100k miles and a HJ61 lightly used and export, ship a 40 and import them into the USA from Spain...but then again, yall need to know where to look ;) Drop me a line.

That price is CRAZY but the LJs are gaining in popularity. And these are not rare when considering the 100,000s that were manufactured...just need to know where to look.

For $45k, one could buy a LJ73 all original survivor with under 100k miles and a HJ61 lightly used and export, ship a 40 and import them into the USA from Spain...but then again, yall need to know where to look ;) Drop me a line.
How about an e-mail address and phone #

I have an LJ70 listed here on the site for 16k obo. I will consider all serious offers and discount for shipping domestically. Thanks all- Neal

I’m looking for one good sir! For like 10 years

price was changed to $13,500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom