For Sale 1986 FJ73 Soft Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am listing this one again for a lower asking price or best offer.

1986 FJ73 from Envigado, Colombia. (Have original plate for the car from this region)

Left Hand Drive

3F engine w/ H55F transmission (12V system)

This cruiser has all the OEM components for a factory soft top 73/74 set up installed.

Factory A/C, Converted to R134a when new compressor was installed.

Factory OEM snorkel set up all the way to the air can.

White exterior, has been repainted in Colombia but in the same original color.

Grey interior with brown seat covers. Colombian made covers

Front suspension seats with rear bench and jump seats in cargo area.

Custom front and rear bumpers. Colombian made bumpers. Rear bumper has swing-out but I do have the carrier that bolts on the door if you wanted to remove the swing-out.

Full Float rear end.

Manual Aisin hubs up front.

Not sure what the mileage is at the time of this posting but will update when I get home. It is a high mileage cruiser though.

Parts installed since I have gotten ownership (I am sure I am forgetting something here):

1) Tough Dog Suspension Kit

2) New Radiator from ADRAD Australia

3) 16” OEM Steel Wheels with Toyo AT open country tires.

4) New washer and coolant overflow reservoirs.

5) New wiper arms (foldable type)

Anyone that is local or knows anyone that is local is more than welcome to come look at it and drive it. I encourage you to do so.

$16,000 obo for the cruiser. No vehicle trades please. I need space, not more vehicles at the moment.

Note: Additional items I have not included in the sale of the FJ73. Can make a great deal with the buyer first if interested otherwise will be listing separately in the future only if the cruiser sells and buyer doesn't want to purchase these items as well.

- I have the new OEM soft top. Original installed one is still fine, just dirty.

- I have most of the new weather stripping (32 pieces) bought from Beno

- I have a new OEM AISIN 3F carb in the box.

- I have a new OEM windshield frame (has proper welded soft top channel, not for FRP models)

- New complete vinyl mat flooring (front and rear) Grey color including wheel wells covers.

- Used LHD heater box. I was just collecting heater parts as this one doesn't have one.

I may have forgotten something else but above is pretty much the big stuff. Will add more pictures later.

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

Last edited:
Pics of rear jump seats.

IMG_1259.JPG

Lots of interest in the cruiser but no one wanting to look at it yet. Make me an offer. Price is negotiable.

Lots of interest in the cruiser but no one wanting to look at it yet. Make me an offer. Price is negotiable.

I think your price is already a bargain , list it on Ebay for 22k and I am pretty sure it will sell. And for the people concerned about the mileage A) it's a Toyota they can handle it and B) I always have 1HZ/H55 combo's on the way for the ultimate diesel swap ;)

Seriously Matt list it on Ebay but at a higher price, it seems that 70 series that have a bargain price are harder to sell then the ones at full market value.

GLWS

Joe

I agree with Joe. There are a number of avenues that are better for selling your unique ride than 'MUD. I certainly wouldn't lower the price.

I think your price is already a bargain , list it on Ebay for 22k and I am pretty sure it will sell. And for the people concerned about the mileage A) it's a Toyota they can handle it and B) I always have 1HZ/H55 combo's on the way for the ultimate diesel swap ;)

Seriously Matt list it on Ebay but at a higher price, it seems that 70 series that have a bargain price are harder to sell then the ones at full market value.

GLWS

Joe

I agree also. If my situation was right, I'd already be on my way to pick it up :)

I am still getting a lot of interest and requests for more pictures.

Unfortunately I have not been able to take any more pics this past weekend and this week as well. I am currently out of town this week on a business trip. For those of you that messaged me for more pics, I will be sure to provide you with them of the areas you requested. I am sorry and probably should have listed this after my trip.

Who's the lucky one?

Sold and picked up today. It was hard to watch it drove away but I still have one in the driveway.

@2fpower I will let the buyer reveal himself if he wants to. I have no idea if he is ok with me spilling the beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom