1986 fj60 parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a grey tailgate carpet panel. Do you still have it or did it go with the tailgate?

looking for headlight washer resivior, and snorkel tube that connects to radiator support to the air
cleaner! sent to 90232

Hello,

Sent an email but not sure if it got through. I saw above (posted 6-19) that you've got an uncracked dash bezel - is that the part #61 below?

ry%3D400

If so, I'll buy it. Only if there's no cracks and the mounting holes are all OK. My part is cracked through at the top skinny part (above the HVAC control) and is serviceable but I'd like one that isn't on last legs.

You can PM me or email or I'll keep an eye out here.

Thanks,
Travis.-

Do you have the aisin locking hubs with all the mounting hardware including studs...

Thanks,

Tommy

I'm looking for a working, complete, stock antenna. Let me know what yours looks like. Also need a PS rear tail light cover that's not cracked. :)

Need a late model 60 transfer case shift boot (interior) and shift knob now that I swapped a 60 t-case into my 62.
Got either or both, shipped to 23310?
Thanks!

looking for all four marker light assemblies in good condition, and a lift gate latch mechanism

Need trans crossmembers and rear drive shaft and yokes for an 87. Shipped to 27530.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom