For Sale 1986 FJ60 $2,000. Great truck! Needs new rear end and carb rebuild to pass smog. 188k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

back seat.jpg
dash.jpg
driver side.jpg
engine.jpg
passenger side.jpg

Where is this located? Are you the original owner? How long has this been sitting? Runs well besides carb issue?

Interesting...i KNow the pics I have seen on a craigslist ad 6-8 months (I scan caraiglist daily for a 60)

Where is this located? Are you the original owner? How long has this been sitting? Runs well besides carb issue?
rear diff needs to be replaced/rebuilt. I am 3rd owner. Has been sitting since last wed. when the diff busted. drives in 4x4. so besides rear diff and carb, runs and pulls great. 707-360-5582
got someone coming tonight with possible trade/cash deal, but I would rather take 100% cash.

driver side.jpg

passenger side.jpg

707 Area code is just north of Marin County CA (Napa, Sebastopol, Vallejo, Benicia, Fairfield, Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, Rohnert Park, Petaluma, Fort Bragg, Crescent City, Eureka, Clearlake, Vacaville, Ukiah, and northwestern California.)

Not that area codes really mean anything these days.

I know you'll probably never read this OP, and I know the truck is sold, but why take the time to create an account, take pictures, and post them here with so little info and vauge descriptions....not even a location...the internet is a worldwide phenomenen don't you know?

It happens all the time on forums and CList......I just don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom