For Sale 1986 Chevy K30 1-Ton Single Axle Crew Cab 4x4 454 4-Speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLDI bought my first FJ60 from this very classifieds section! I have a truck to sell, maybe one of you guys need a good tow vehicle.

SOLD

1986 Chevrolet K30 One ton 4x4. It has a STRONG HD454-4barrel, SM465 4 Speed, 205 Transfer, Dana 60 Front, 14 Bolt Rear, 4:11s. As you can see, its a Rare Single Axle Crew cab 3+3. It sets on a 2" Skyjacker leaf spring lift, and has Firestone Airbags. This truck does not have a gooseneck ball so you know it hasn't had its guts pulled out. This is a New Mexico truck with very little rust. There is some surface rust from rock chips and the rockers has some rust holes in them. Tires are 295s and the truck really sets up good and turns a LOT of heads. This K30 has 100,000 miles on it and the AC Blows cool but needs a recharge. It has a brake box that fully functions, the stereo isn't working and needs a new one. The 4wd system works awesome. This truck is a beast and shakes the ground you walk on. HIGHLY MAINTAINED with receipts and original build ticket, This is the one you want. Lots of Extras. Email for questions, I have answers. Lots of Pics available.

SOLD$7500

grizzler58@gmail.com

1109578.jpg

1109592.jpg

WoodsCustom

Last edited:
Thanks!

This would make one of you guys a Sweet tow rig.

WC

The first tank of Gas is free!!! BUY NOW!!!!

WC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom