SOLD 1986 BJ75 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
She's kind of rough now but she runs, she'd be a great candidate for a build, and she's a beast!

3B-powered with a custom "long-arm" 4-link rear suspension. ARB lockers front and rear but they're not hooked up. ARB front bumper with a custom rear bumper. I believe the bed is for a MAZDA but not sure. I'm honestly not sure of the mileage - the odo would have moments when it didn't work... I do know it's over 100k.

Interior is "fair", on a rust-scale of 1 to 5 (5 being rust bucket) - the cab is a 2 and the frame is a 1.

The truck is located in NC 30 minutes south of Asheboro right down the road from Uwharrie State Forest. $10K OBO

Questions or pic requests: mcclure3rdatmacdotcom
BJ75.jpg
BJ Engine.jpg
interior2_BJ.jpg
bj interior.jpg

So I’ve had a lot of interest but to be clear - This is an old truck, it hasn’t been used much for a year or two. She runs, she drives, she stops (very soft pedal), her horn works, and it’s cool as hell but it’s old. I would not buy this truck and hop in it and drive down the road without a care in the world. She needs going through. She’s $10k OBO

I'm interested. Can you PM more pics?

I’m getting more pics for everyone- I’ve been in VA and the truck is in NC.

I don’t want to mislead anyone - I have little idea what these trucks are worth as they seem to be everywhere in price. If $10k is leading people to believe that they can hop in and drive it anywhere right away than maybe the price is high(?) Please let me know.

I drove it from CT to VA over 10 years ago but I wouldn’t do it in its present condition. I moved it across a gravel parking lot recently but that’s it. Again, it’s a project truck at what I was hoping is a project price.

Emailed ya.

I live 2 hours and 30 minutes away from where this truck is located. If a potential buyer would want me to go check it out for them, take videos, pictures, and a visual run through I'd be happy to, along as I was reimbursed for gas $$$. I'd be quite familiar as I've owned a 1987 BJ75 for a couple of years now and have gone through most all mechanical stuff you can do. Basically I know my way around the 3B, especially 75 series, and could tell you my honest opinion on this truck and point out any possible shortcomings in the drivetrain/body. Seller seems like an honest person but it's always good to get a 2nd opinion. If anyone is intrigued just shoot me a PM

... I know it's sold but what's the story on this truck? It looks like one of those Canadian mine trucks but has a bunch of VA phone numbers listen on the glovebox? Fascinating!

@emmodg ….. “ ARB lockers front and rear but they're not hooked up”.
—————————————————————————————————
Any thoughts on why the lockers were not functional?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom