1986 BJ70 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rocklogic.biz
my '86 BJ70 has to go. i am the fourth owner and the first to have taken it off road. it was imported 100% legally from canada a year and a half ago. it has the 5 spd. manual with the split case, 3.4 liter 4 cyl diesel, 24 volt electric system, pneumatic front seats, good mechanical condition, and once we are done swapping suspensions with another truck it will have an extra leaf in each pack, OME shackles, and newer shocks. it has nerf bars and a skid plate. the bottom bolt going through the t-case housing broke off so it is leaking oil. it is the original paint and steel so there is typical rust around the rear wheel wells, a little on the driver side rain gutter, a spot on the windshiled frame, and some of the front fenders and by the back door handle. there are some dents in it now too, one on the passenger fender, two on the passenger rear quarter and passenger door, one on the driver side rain gutter, and one on the driver side rear quarter. the body shop told me all the dents can bet pounded out and painted and all the rust repaired except the rust on the rear wheel wells. i found replacement rear quarter panels for about $450 for the pair not including shipping, so that, some paint, and some labor and the thing will look good as new. i can send detailed pix of all the problem areas except one of the dents on the passenger side rear quarter 'cause it just happened and i don't have pix yet. anyway, we have over $8850 invested and will entertain any offers that are not too unrealistically low. PM me with your e-mail address and any questions if you are interested.

Where you at? Mileage? "legal" where?

Thanks

Mike S

oops, duh, sorry, about 333,000 KM which is about 203,000 miles, truck is legally titled and registered for on road use in Minnesota, i can take a pic of the US cert tag affixed to the door sill proving US safety/emissions compliance if you need.

Addict,

Your new rig is sweet! Someone should be able to build your ex into a nice rig. Good luck selling it!

well i know i wanted that up until you lost the string dealio option :slap:. now its out of my price range. :doh:

sorryeveryone else....inside joke

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=5;threadid=8326;start=msg71343#msg71343 date=1070583573]
well i know i wanted that up until you lost the string dealio option :slap:. now its out of my price range. :doh:
sorryeveryone else....inside joke
[/quote]

you might have thought it was cute, but it got old fast, and it was embarassing, got a lot of looks and giggles from folk, but, if you want the truck and you want the string back, i can pull the EDIC out again :-* :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom