1985 Toyota Landcruiser Part Out!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Man i hate to do this but i have to. I got a 1985 fj60 im parting out or sell it has a whole all it needs is a clutch and a new drive shaft. i have over $8000 invested and the clutch and drive shaft need a full rebuild. Dont have the money or time anymore...

here is a list of the full part out:

-Australian locker rear diff. $300
-Safari Heavy Duty full size rack w/ 4 KC long range daylighters mounted on the rack and ready to go..$600
-Heavy duty front bumper w/ fog lights---1 bolb needs replaced other then that it is bolt on ready to go..$400
-Kaymar rear tow bumper w/ tire carrier w/ spare tire
-new black hugger seats---$250
-1995 5.7l LT1 engine with only 60k this engine is a true beast and will bolt on to a fj60 with just a few bolt modifications..$1500
Australian 5 speed transmission with only 60k $700

This is a great running vehicle everything works including cold a/c heater works great, so if you need anything off of an 85 cruiser hit me up i'm willing to sell everything, doors and all.

Will post pics on request.

All prices are sold to best offer

will ship on buyers money..

Eric Oklahoma City (405) 361-4096

Last edited:
Yes it is the H55 and it does have the bellhousing however i'm not sure if it will just bolt right onto the FJ60 i did not do the transition from the 4.2 to the LT1 with the H55...

If you decide to part it, I might be interested in your seats. I'm here in the OKC area... let me know and I'd like to see a picture of them.

I'm interested in the transmission but hopefully you can sell it as an entire rig and not part it out.

I'm really wanting to just sell the whole rig for $4000 just the engine, wheels and tires are worth that anyone interested? I posted pics on here yesterday in the parts forum...​

if your parting how much for the rear bumper? It wasn't in the listing.

if you part out...I'm looking for A/C hoses.

Is the H55 still available?

If you part out ... I would be interested in seats, rear passenger tail light lense (and screws to hold it in), and interior carpet depending on condition and color.

If not, good luck with selling it !!

if you part out i need the grill...

swamp60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom