1985 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had posted this has a part out about 3 weeks ago, but i was holding off because i was waiting to see if i could sell it as a whole, well that didnt work out so here i am again parting this thing out. This rig has alot of money and time invested everything on it is top of the line. It has a 1995 LT1 engine with 65k- Australian 5-speed H55 transmission with also about 65k, i'm willing to sell everything off this rig so if you are interested please call or text me at anytime. Eric Oklahoma City (405)361-4096. Also i have pics posted in the parts section of classifieds it's under full size safari rook rack---by EricFJ60----and i also have pics in the wheel and tire section. Hurry because i have already sold the Kaymar rear tow bumper and people are blowing me up on these parts.

PM sent

$1000 plus shipping and the tranny and engine is yours....Eric Oklahoma City (405)361-4096 call or text any time

water pump and or tstat housing? how much to 98407 washington

Any chance you still have the Trans/X-fer case still?? PM me if you do!

Thanks-
ColoCruiserJeff

H55 still available?

Do you have the OEM radiator shroud with the OEM bolts and insulators that hold the shroud to the radiator. If so and in good condition ...PM me. THanks

Do you have the front valence panel (the panel below the front grille) in good condition without any rust or dents?
Price with shipping to Toronto, Canada postal code M4L 2E6?

Looking for 3F Bellhousing and Flywheel ...

How much for the h55 only?any problems?ship to 94565.very interested.

Do you have the rubber clutch arm insert and the rubber bell housing plug on the drivers side?

Thanks

Doug

Hey I'm looking for all the parts to convert my FJ62 front to an FJ60's. I need the grille, headlight surrounds, headlight bucket/mounts, valence panel, hood latch and vertical support piece, radiator core support.

Do you have any of these parts available? Only looking for stuff in good shape.

Thanks.

-Bryan

looking for a/c amplifer, pm if you have it.

How about the pedal bucket under the dash, pedals, tranny crossmember, and clutch master cylinder tubing? THANKS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom