craigslist 1985 Toyota FJ60 w/ 5 spd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet 60. I wish I could swing it, but I'm sure someone will snap it up.

1985 FJ60 w/ 5spd

For all you other guys who can't look at craigslist.

For Sale: 1985 Toyota FJ60, 319K, red, with H55 5 speed transmission, rebuilt 4.2 Liter 2F 6 cyl motor, 31x10.5 R15 Yokahama Geolander AT tires, OME/Safari/Man-a-fre 2.5 inch leaf spring lift, OME greasable shackles, Rough Country gas shocks, Man-a-fre u-bolt flip kit, Alpine stereo, Pioneer speakers, custom steel rear bumper, AC. Vehicle has been well maintained: new front brake rotors, engine was replaced 12K miles ago, transmission approximately 60K ago, hydraulic steering pump and gear box professionally rebuilt, new exhaust. Don't let the high mileage fool you, this daily driven truck is in great mechanical condition, however body has a few dents and scratches from off-roading, rocker panels have a little rust and rock damage. Horn does not work. AC requires new clutch, but blows ice cold air when operating. Also including a Aussie rear differential locker. My family and I had a lot of fun off-roading in this truck and it never ceases to amaze me how capable it is. Plus highway cruising at 75+ mph no problem with the 5 speed. Due to a cross country move, we are parting ways with our beloved 60. Asking $5200.

If you have any questions, call anytime: 5 zero 5 - six 8 eight - 9 zero 8 zero,
or e-mail if you would like additional photos.
snoopyrock 004.jpg
snoopyrock 047.jpg
IMG_0279.jpg

Last edited:
How is the rust in the rear quarters?

Nice 60. I'm looking for an auto :doh: but may have to use your rig to convince the wifey otherwise. Any interior/frame/engine shots?

Oh yeah, I'm diggin' the neighbors 72 chevy pickup.

I need to clean out the interior before I post any pics, but I'll have them up this weekend.

That poor truck has been run twice in the four years I lived here. Its too bad, it used to be a service truck for the rail road and had a 50 gallon aux tank. Thing has a 500 mile range.

Bump for what appears to be a great deal on a solid truck. Post pics of the frame, especially in the rear behind the rear axle on the inside...

Mark

Here ya go. It looks a little worse than it is. The C channel reinforcement needs to be cut out and the frame boxed in. The frame itself is solid.
IMG_6845.jpg
IMG_6846.jpg
IMG_6845.jpg
IMG_6846.jpg

Bump

Never said I wasn't willing to make a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom