1985 Toyota BJ70 Landcruiser for sale (Canada) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

An all original 1985 Toyota Landcruiser. This truck has 380,000km and is in great shape. 12 Volt electrical system and 4 wheel drive. This is a manual transmission 5 speed with high four, low four, and two wheel high settings. 3B (original) diesel motor. Color is brown on brown. Total off-road km are less than a couple hundred. A very rare truck, just a few left in this good of shape.

I'm asking $12,900
Truck is in Summerland BC Canada and is an original spec Canadian Landcruiser.

Also, the VIN # is JT3BJ70V5F0001099
DSC_0032.jpg
DSC_0042.jpg
DSC_0036.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be imported into the US, but it can't be insured until 2010, when it's 25 years old. If I do sell it to someone in the states I want the new owner to realize they can't insure it till 2010.

It can be imported into the US, but it can't be insured until 2010, when it's 25 years old. If I do sell it to someone in the states I want the new owner to realize they can't insure it till 2010.

Why cant it be insured? Assuming this is a Canada market 70 and not JDM this is a vehicle that can be legally imported.

Last edited:

I promise you I had insurance on mine.....USAA none the less. That's a very incorrect statement.

Yes i had insurance on mine to good luck with the sale!

okay then, I guess I don't totally know what I'm talking about...
So then, an original Canadian BJ70 can be imported and insured in the USA? If so I have no problem with someone from the states wanting to buy the truck.
Sorry about any misunderstandings...

Must be imported through one of these registered importers to be legal:

REGISTERED IMPORTERS

Costs about $800-$1K including customs broker fees, hauling over the border, clearance paperwork, etc.

I think the guy was confused the current 100 series and 200 diesels are not elligble to be imported.

BJ70 insurance and such

My 85 BJ70 was imported legally through a registered broker last year, the truck came from Ontario and into the states through Champlain NY. The broker got me all the paperwork I needed to title and license the truck in PA. Actually I got insurance on it through State Farm, my total insurance people, as soon as I bought it- I needed it covered during tranisit from Ontario to Champlain and from Champlain to PA. Not a glitch anywhere in the process and never a question about insurance.

By the way this brown 70 is a nice looking truck. Gary S (Shmukster)

New Price

Hey guys and gals,

I have got to sell this cruiser so... NEW PRICE: $11,750

Call me at 1-250-488-7800

Post some more pic's please, any rust?.

Looks good. When was the body redone?

Can you email more pictures to miggs_76 at hotmail dot com

What's the story on the black around the rear wheel wells? That would have me a little concerned... looks like rust cover up.

The black around the rear fenders is a spray on truck bedliner. It is not there to hide rust. It is there to keep rust from forming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom