1985 Landcruiser Stolen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Our 85 Landcruiser was stolen Monday May 4, 2020 around 4:30pm from our office in downtown Phoenix (85004). We purchased this vehicle new and as such it is part of the family. Bronze color photo with AZ historic plates. Recently restored so its shiny and new. If you see it please call the police.

1985 Toyota Land Cruiser.JPG

Good lookin truck, I try to not let mine out of sight if I’m out in it but sometimes it’s not possbile. I doubt it’s coming this way but I’ll keep an eye out. Sorry bout your luck

Good lookin truck, I try to not let mine out of sight if I’m out in it but sometimes it’s not possible. I doubt it’s coming this way but I’ll keep an eye out. Sorry bout your luck
Thank you on all fronts! For 20 years my husband has been driving this vehicle to our office with no issue. They hot-wired it.

I’m sorry to hear that. I would do a Facebook post as well!

I'll keep my eyes peeled in Denver. Hope she makes it home safe and sound!

Are there any distinguishing characteristics we can be on the lookout for?

Are there any distinguishing characteristics we can be on the lookout for?
It went through a restoration about 3 years ago so is on good condition. No body damage. Small tear in drivers seat. Has a Chevrolet 5.3 liter LS engine with 5 speed overdrive transmission as we replaced the original engine. It is louder with the new engine than in the old days. It's stock other than that.

What is that above the windshield, some antenna? That is a unusual marking That will be easy to look for. I will keep an eye out in Kc. I look for old cruisers all the time.
Really sorry to hear about your car theft.

What is that above the windshield, some antenna? That is a unusual marking That will be easy to look for. I will keep an eye out in Kc. I look for old cruisers all the time.
Really sorry to hear about your car theft.
Thank you. It is an antenna for the radio. The original chrome one that was on top of the passenger side panel (front) was removed and the whole was filled in. The car has a bluetooth radio

Our 85 Landcruiser was stolen Monday May 4, 2020 around 4:30pm from our office in downtown Phoenix (85004). We purchased this vehicle new and as such it is part of the family. Bronze color photo with AZ historic plates. Recently restored so its shiny and new. If you see it please call the police.

View attachment 2303082

Shared after seeing the post on FB, I'll keep an eye out here in Southern, IL... I'll share on Instagram later. Good luck, Hope you get it back!

Suggest posting this in MUD Classifieds, there's a stolen vehicle section.

BTW, often the vehicle will show up eventually. My '93 4-Runner was stolen in Albuquerque a few years ago, late one night a few weeks later we got a call from the Albuquerque police department. It turns out the thieves used it for a crime spree, including an armed robbery of a Taco Bell, then abandoned it in a nearby residential neighborhood, untouched. However, they did leave the handgun used in the robbery, between the drivers seat and the console, so if it's recovered make sure to check for things the police may have overlooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom