Dealer 1985 Land Cruiser BJ73 RHD | White- Must see. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

I am an upcoming vendor for IH8. I talked to Brian about what I will be offering to this community and he had suggested that I post 1 or 2 to see what kind of interest I get. I will be meeting with Brian next week to further discuss my sponsorship. Feel free to message me with any questions. Leave a phone number if you would like to talk.

Up for sale is this prestige 1985 Land Cruiser BJ73. It has a manual transmission, leather seats, winch, small lift, newer tires and is in excellent condition. It is a 4 cylinder diesel. This is by far one of the nicest colors for the Land Cruiser. It has 134,000 miles and is mechanically sound. I do have an interior shot as well, I will post that shortly. Feel free to call or text me at 920-328-3472. Asking price is $18,000 or best offer.

ben1-1.jpg

ben2.jpg

ben3.jpg

ben4.jpg

Last edited:
Where in Wisconsin? What else do you have?

We are in Green Bay. Im open to any suggestions as far as what to bring in. Right now, we are bringing in this one and a few other cool looking RHD Jeeps. I will post everything once the sponsership is finished.

yer a few years away from the 4 door 70s and the diesel 80s ...

them there RHD diesel J54 are cool ass rigs, i have owned a few and love them almost as much as a cruiser... wait ... i do love them as much as a cruiser.

nice looking truck. are you interested in trades?

I'd have to suggest for further posts to loose the bad photoshop job. It is really distracting. It's going to make people think what else has he "photoshopped".

Nice truck!

good luck may be contacting you when i'm serious.

BP AG hello!
your AD finally made me register here on mud, your selling exactly what I've been wanting for awhile, a bj73 minus the winch add cable lockers, assuming 3b diesel and h55f tranny, RHD/LHD no matter, good luck with your sales, I'm currently selling my truck locally, as the wife gave me the go ahead to get a "73", if that means anything, for your market research.

My father and grandfather owned a dealership in the past and had to learn by paying a professional Email marketer I have a few suggestions if i may, bear in mind my gramps and dad actually paid for this info so...

1:pictures sell, especially to niche market forum gurus, i just "read" in the 70 series column about 153 photos of a dudes bj73 the grey one...29Mar11 should still be up there.

2:set up a clean display area even if it's just a gallon or two of garage paint on a spot in your lot, and have a clear clean painted/custom backdrop, no other cars in view this say's you do internet business for a living and also you give a crap about showmanship. Your custom logo in the back will ward off nigerian 419 scammers who'll rip your photos for their scams, especially in the niche market.
for a final shot take one of a row of your current imports, tells customers you have the capitol to keep the doors open when their check is on the way... I'm sure you know most of this so just friendly advise

Pics, toyota: bare min, front inner axle shot (leaky/no leaky) ea. side
Frame: as many as possible surface rust doesn't scare niche market people away a good work light on w/ a good camera clears up any "graying" or "rust shading", you know where it looks rustier than it really is...common seal leak spots: rear main/ tranny/ heads/headers/-tbelt and if at all possible t-belt service sticker!
info: info will be a constant back and fourth with "E-prospectors" and customers one dude may be an OEM guy wanting to know if the jack is TEQ and the split rims are original, another may be a lift dude, respect their knowledge and give as much info as possible, my dad and gramps would crawl under the vehicle right infront of the customer, or on the phone, or email back asap to read what ever gizmo the vehicle had, upping product knowledge and impressing the customer.

btw: I have contacted the Canuk importers even telling them I had imported my own vehicle before and was serious, cash in hand, not even a whisper back from the Canucks who claim to import to US customers...must of been hockey season...

BP AG hello!
your AD finally made me register here on mud, your selling exactly what I've been wanting for awhile, a bj73 minus the winch add cable lockers, assuming 3b diesel and h55f tranny, RHD/LHD no matter, good luck with your sales, I'm currently selling my truck locally, as the wife gave me the go ahead to get a "73", if that means anything, for your market research.

My father and grandfather owned a dealership in the past and had to learn by paying a professional Email marketer I have a few suggestions if i may, bear in mind my gramps and dad actually paid for this info so...

1:pictures sell, especially to niche market forum gurus, i just "read" in the 70 series column about 153 photos of a dudes bj73 the grey one...29Mar11 should still be up there.

2:set up a clean display area even if it's just a gallon or two of garage paint on a spot in your lot, and have a clear clean painted/custom backdrop, no other cars in view this say's you do internet business for a living and also you give a crap about showmanship. Your custom logo in the back will ward off nigerian 419 scammers who'll rip your photos for their scams, especially in the niche market.
for a final shot take one of a row of your current imports, tells customers you have the capitol to keep the doors open when their check is on the way... I'm sure you know most of this so just friendly advise

Pics, toyota: bare min, front inner axle shot (leaky/no leaky) ea. side
Frame: as many as possible surface rust doesn't scare niche market people away a good work light on w/ a good camera clears up any "graying" or "rust shading", you know where it looks rustier than it really is...common seal leak spots: rear main/ tranny/ heads/headers/-tbelt and if at all possible t-belt service sticker!
info: info will be a constant back and fourth with "E-prospectors" and customers one dude may be an OEM guy wanting to know if the jack is TEQ and the split rims are original, another may be a lift dude, respect their knowledge and give as much info as possible, my dad and gramps would crawl under the vehicle right infront of the customer, or on the phone, or email back asap to read what ever gizmo the vehicle had, upping product knowledge and impressing the customer.

btw: I have contacted the Canuk importers even telling them I had imported my own vehicle before and was serious, cash in hand, not even a whisper back from the Canucks who claim to import to US customers...must of been hockey season...

I appreciate your friendly advice. The pictures that I have posted are of the vehicle while it sits in Japan. The reason for blurring out the background was to keep people from getting distracted by Japanese writing and scenery. I will most definitely keep all of this in mind for when it arrives. I have sold many rare JDM vehicles in the past, and this market seems pretty interesting. I am learning a lot and will continue learning from people on this board. Every vehicle we will sell, will be fully inspected before the sale.

Again, I appreciate the advice and let me know if I can be of any help to you!

trade interest?

PM sent.

there are a lot (read most) importers that have gone back to their real jobs. i don't remember reading your email. :hmm:
but if you can get what you want from a US importer then that is the best way to proceed.:cheers:
I have contacted the Canuk importers even telling them I had imported my own vehicle before and was serious, cash in hand, not even a whisper back from the Canucks who claim to import to US customers...must of been hockey season...

40mikemike:
btw: I have contacted the Canuk importers even telling them I had imported my own vehicle before and was serious, cash in hand, not even a whisper back from the Canucks who claim to import to US customers...must of been hockey season.

I hope you were not planning on a career as a U.S. diplomat in
Canada.:)
If I remember correctly Canada did kick our butts in hockey during the last Olympic games.:)
......1978HJ45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom