For Sale 1985 HJ47 Pickup LHD Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

Iamme1

Supporting Vendor
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Color
blue
Outside Link
https://www.landcruisermart.com/1985-toyota-land-cruiser-hj45-pickup-1013
Landcruisermart brings you HJ47. 4.0 naturally aspirated diesel engine. Vehicle is located in Central America. includes shipping with US custom clearance at port of miami. Transportation from port of miami onwards is buyers obligation. price 13, 000

144920070_816983095519606_33742097727394581_o.jpg
145761461_816982988852950_7591031121346487051_o.jpg
145819677_816982942186288_6497386297138638374_o.jpg

Last edited:
Am I missing something? You are a supporting vendor and assume that means you frequent the site and are in good standing. But this thing is ROUGH! Where does this vehicle fit in the scheme of things? Is this supposed to be the start of a restoration? I don't think any shop would want to touch this as even a starting point. An educated private buyer is not going to buy it for the same reasons and the fact that it cannot even be driven without a lot of work. This looks like the typical SA rig that has been beaten and broken, cobbled back together with what ever parts are available and then beaten and broken again. So the only potential buyer you are targeting is an uneducated buyer. One who doesn't know what they are looking at? That is where I feel like this gets very disingenuous. This looks to be a parts vehicle at best and potentially a total scrap heap. Sell it for what it is. I am not trying to bash you or your business. I have gone to your site and the other vehicles you have seem to be way above this one. But the lack of any details or any acknowledgement of the poor condition of this vehicle is not good. It calls into question your motives for selling this.

Am I missing something? You are a supporting vendor and assume that means you frequent the site and are in good standing. But this thing is ROUGH! Where does this vehicle fit in the scheme of things? Is this supposed to be the start of a restoration? I don't think any shop would want to touch this as even a starting point. An educated private buyer is not going to buy it for the same reasons and the fact that it cannot even be driven without a lot of work. This looks like the typical SA rig that has been beaten and broken, cobbled back together with what ever parts are available and then beaten and broken again. So the only potential buyer you are targeting is an uneducated buyer. One who doesn't know what they are looking at? That is where I feel like this gets very disingenuous. This looks to be a parts vehicle at best and potentially a total scrap heap. Sell it for what it is. I am not trying to bash you or your business. I have gone to your site and the other vehicles you have seem to be way above this one. But the lack of any details or any acknowledgement of the poor condition of this vehicle is not good. It calls into question your motives for selling this.

I'm just waiting on someone to buy one of the dozen(?) trucks they have listed on here so that we can hear the horror story. May be a supporting vendor but they've only been on here for 2 months and I'm guessing all of their posts refer to their website to buy a truck site unseen which must include at least the shipping and customs prior to seeing it if not the entire price.

Iamme1

Supporting Vendor
This vehicle runs and drives.

I am consigning the vehicle for the owner.

mdkaboom

SILVER Star
"With our wide range of vehicle options in stock, Toyota Land Cruisers Mart has something......Since 2020, we’ve helped connect clients with the best toyota land cruisers on the market......Toyota Land Cruiser Mart sources the cleanest vehicles from central america straight to you wherever you are in the world.
:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom