For Sale 1985 Fj60 w/ Chevy ‘93 V8 TBI conversion and 5spd trans. Moving so gotta sell! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Hey guys,

So I’m moving soon and unfortunately my project can’t come with me.

I bought her in 2018 on this site with the plans of fixing her up but unfortunately, lack of time and money got in the way. This was a daily driver for about 6 months and drove great around the valley. The V8 and 5 speed make freeway and longer travels a breeze. The 4wd functions well and I was able to enjoy longer trails without worries of being stuck at all!

The details:

Mileage: 209k
Motor: 5.7L TBI Chevy V8 mileage around 90k.
5 speed manual transmission.
Center force clutch.
Duel batteries.
Painless wiring harness.
Air rear locker.
Trailer lights hook up.
4” OME lift
Warn wench
Fj80 brakes
Mitsubishi front seats
Custom front and rear bumpers
Slee sliders
Falken 33s
New alternator.
Had a new AC put in which blows cold.
FJ62 fuel tank installed and new fuel pump.
Motor and hose maintenance done at BTB in Las Vegas
Straight piped with a flow master exhaust.

Cons:
This was a project when I bought it and still is.
The wiring is the biggest issue, there is a draw somewhere that I found, then a new one popped up. Plus wiring needs to be cleaned up in the engine bay. There are switches in the cab which I believe are meant to power the hella lights however I can’t make them work. Compressor is in the engine bay and fires up, however it’s getting old and does not push out a ton of air so I DC’d it while looking for my draw and have not hooked it back up. The carpet and front seats are torn up, however I have a compete carpet kit in a box I got when I bought the truck and just haven’t had the time to install it. There are dents in the passenger front and rear doors however I also received new dent free fj60 front and rear doors when I bought it I also have not had time to install. The doors are grey. The rhino liner is old, I’m not sure when it was put on but you can see my attempts to scrape it off. It unfortunately started peeling up the paint when I did so I stopped.

This FJ has had a great life and I really think someone with the time and knowhow could really have a blast making her into a great tuned up rig! I have papers for all the work done going back to the original motor swap.

Please feel free to contact me with questions, and if you at all want to take a look I’m more than happy to have you come by the house, or if you’re in the Vegas area, meet you if that is easier!

Asking 10k OBO.

64DE2EFF-C3DA-4F9C-A3C9-912BB3560546.jpeg

6F038AC3-5E6E-4C0A-803E-C0DE7EE55A29.jpeg

B57B5B02-3D94-413E-A0D7-79FC3A1D5812.jpeg

44C9F51B-B769-4BCD-9D86-D2D72EC24FF9.jpeg

9BBF4B28-B3A6-4F3A-B18A-A170A9F664ED.jpeg

Oh and to make any questions easier, here’s my cell. 707 616-9296. Please shoot me a text I am teaching throughout the week and can not answer calls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom